***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're actually routing the exit around the gift shop today. The only way in is through that line.
wow. too bad for all the riders. this was the exit on Monday.

DSC01057_zps7zgomjry.jpg

DSC01058_zpsculpswhq.jpg

my son's souvenir

DSC01097_zpsrtjm21fl.jpg

Excellent post. Love how it all came together. If you were only 100 back with EMH once you got thru the entrance, it sounds like the majority of people in line at the front of the gates were non-resort guests.

Yes, it's possible there were a lot of non-resort guests but honestly I was suprised at how few people there were - I was hoping to be there by 5am but was running late and Uber took a few minutes longer than expected. When I arrived I got in a line that only had about 10 people in it. Bag check took a bit and I got to be about 50-100 people back in a line for the tapstiles. But they let us through there around 6:20 and that's when I made it up close walking to the Pandora entrance.

Added note: I got in the River Journey FP at 9:46 and was out front at 9:57.

Sitting in the bench cubby area now and it's pretty mellow here. The lines are crazy long everywhere (including bathrooms) but the walkways are really manageable and plenty of room for people taking pictures, etc.

I am really interested to see what tomorrow is like. Of course today is crazy being opening day but tomorrow would be interesting to compare. I am just hoping it's not this crazy on Wednesday.
I'll be there tomorrow so hoping it's not as bad as today, which it shouldn't be since it is opening day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter