***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit, this blows me away. There is absolutely nothing on earth (in the way of entertainment, attractions, parks, rides etc...), that I would stand in line for 5 hours for. It shocks me there are that many people crazy enough to do it. I wonder how many people will pass out from heat exhaustion standing in that line...

I think a lot of it is to be there on opening day and to be part of it all - it is an event and we very much live in an event driven society

If you are with a group and planned for this I bet you can still enjoy yourself

I do feel for the people that showed up not expecting anything like this though (not everyone is on message boards)

Posted wait time right is 250 minutes.
I heard someone exiting say that from actual queue entrance out was 45minutes
Bathroom lines are crazy to, if you're coming and you need to go dont wait

are you still planning to sit there all day?

I think a lot of it is to be there on opening day and to be part of it all - it is an event and we very much live in an event driven society

If you are with a group and planned for this I bet you can still enjoy yourself

I do feel for the people that showed up not expecting anything like this though (not everyone is on message boards)

I live in Orlando and many local didnt even know about it

Correction to my photos I posted..Pandora line starts near island merchantile, wraps up the bridge to the front entrance and then back down toward Pandora

IMG_0902.JPG

This is part of the line to the right side of the pic that's near the front of the park

also if it helps anyone here, i am 6'6" 315 pounds and i fit (quite uncomfortably but gosh darn it i fit) on FoP
t6uljInr.jpg

Yes, that helps quite a bit. I am 5'9" and about 190, but with pretty substantial calf muscles. I had some concerns, but looking at your picture gives me a fair bit of confidence that I won't have much trouble. Thanks for posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter