***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney is prepping for some long lines...
Based on the anticipated attendance, Pandora will operate on a "controlled access" basis whenever required in order to ease traffic congestion in the park. To help with traffic, CMs will always direct Guests to enter the land from the Pandora bridge and exit from the Harambe Bridge. If needed, a que by Tiffins will be created and extend toward Discovery Island.

Levels of Controlled Access
1. Normal operation, but busy.
2. The wait to enter the land is less than 30 minutes.
3. The wait to enter the land is greater than 30 minutes.

Just saw the DPB post about the Pandora MB and I am repeating to myself. I don't need the AP MB...I don't need the AP MB... :)

I saw it last night and was immediately looking to see if I could purchase it on the Shop Disney Parks app (long shot, but I don't have a trip back planned for months still). Once it wasn't there, I started repeating the same thing to try to make myself feel better. :laughing: I ordered the purple LE band for my DD the other day and figured I could get the AP band for myself to match. ;)

Speaking of the AP magic band, is it only going to be available on opening day? My husband wants one but we won't be there until June 4th.

Speaking of the AP magic band, is it only going to be available on opening day? My husband wants one but we won't be there until June 4th.
from the article
first-ever Passholder exclusive limited edition teal graphic band featuring the phrase “I traveled to Pandora on May 27, 2017.” This band, available opening day, retails at $32.99

Since the phrase is so specific I'm not sure how many they actually made

Well I've already seen them popping up on Ebay if he doesn't mind paying a bit more. I saw one for $39.99 and best offer and that was the lowest price available.

Well I've already seen them popping up on Ebay if he doesn't mind paying a bit more. I saw one for $39.99 and best offer and that was the lowest price available.

That's just wrong and it means one of three things.

1) They are available today.
2) Someone is putting up postings in anticipation of buying
3) Something that goes without saying, but I would prefer to think that's not the case

OMG click on the #visitpandora and look at the pic where the queue lines for both attractions have met up with each other.
WOW. And this for an unannounced soft opening. While I'd never cancel our AK plans on June 4th and 5th, I feel certain I need to temper my expectations about what we'll actually be able to do.

Last edited:
That's just wrong and it means one of three things.

1) They are available today.
2) Someone is putting up postings in anticipation of buying
3) Something that goes without saying, but I would prefer to think that's not the case

Someone has one listed for $170.00. I don't mind someone reselling something like this and you have to remember there are Ebay fees (10% on both final value and shipping) so selling it for $39.99 means the seller is making maybe $5 total. The real issue is that some sellers have several of them that they are selling and then you are seeing some with that incredible markup. I also tried to get the other MB and it is already sold out online at Disney Store.

Last edited:
It was announced a few weeks ago. As of May 27th, it will be relocated to the Bradley Falls area (the path between Africa and Asia). It will be shown on the new map.

This area was open when we were there for our AP preview on Tuesday, May 16, 2017. The Lion King area was still open at that time too, but it closes after today.

Just saw the DPB post about the Pandora MB and I am repeating to myself. I don't need the AP MB...I don't need the AP MB... :)

I want the AP MB but it is only available in person :( i bought the other limited edition on for thhe fiance for his birthday. I really just want the AP one because it is teal not because it is Avatar or limited.

I want the AP MB but it is only available in person :( i bought the other limited edition on for thhe fiance for his birthday. I really just want the AP one because it is teal not because it is Avatar or limited.

I just got one a teal "Banshee" one on Ebay if you don't mind paying a bit more and no I'm not the Ebay seller but just letting you know. It's selling for $39.99 plus shipping. Four of them sold in the last hour so the seller has just one left. I figure if I'm able to get another in the near future, I can always give the other to my husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter