***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get hurt, if you don't mind me asking?

I would rather not say ( really too hard for me to explain ) the CM got on the set after me and the same thing happened to him, he was able to get off and was not on for the whole ride, so he was ok. I am just about to 100%, but I do have some medical problems that this mad worst ( even if I did not have theses medical problems I still would have gotten hurt.

I would rather not say ( really too hard for me to explain ) the CM got on the set after me and the same thing happened to him, he was able to get off and was not on for the whole ride, so he was ok. I am just about to 100%, but I do have some medical problems that this mad worst ( even if I did not have theses medical problems I still would have gotten hurt.
Well, this seems like a very serious issue to me....I hope someone already addressed this right off!

Well, this seems like a very serious issue to me....I hope someone already addressed this right off!
even thing was taken care of and I did ride the ride again, I never felt like Disney was pushing my safety aside and I am looking forward to riding the ride the next time I go. If you feel uncomftable on the ride let the CM know when they go by to make sure you are on ok, they can do a little adjusting to the parts that come up on you as long as you are not one of these people that just barely fit. and what happened to me more then likely will never happen again even I road it 100X it was one of the things all the starts was just allied just right for it to happen.

Same here. Even after Pandora opening, I still can't totally let go of the idea of Beastly Kingdom.

I was referencing the dragon that flew over New Fantasyland when it had its grand opening. I referenced it in another thread so I'm gonna quote myself...

It was over new Fantasyland the night it opened up. We happened to be at MK for the grand opening but didn't go back at night and I have regretted it ever since. Seriously.

Here's a thread discussing it:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/firebreathing-dragon-flying-over-new-fantasyland.3123970/

Here's a few links I came up with via Google:
http://foodiefindersnyc.blogspot.com/2015/07/wdw-what-happened-to-that-new.html

This might be one of the most awesome things I've ever (not) seen.

Some/I believe Disney will only fly this during these very grand events. If there were a reason to have this fly again, the grand opening of Pandora would be a good one, IMHO. And the fact the Dragon appears in the signage for AK... just seems 'right' to me.

Which is why I told my wife we have to go back to Pandora the night of the grand opening. I have no idea if they'll fly this bad boy that night but I'm not going to risk the opportunity to see it in case they do. We'll be taking our 6yo DD and I can only imagine how excited we both will be if the dragon goes flying overheard. Of course, maybe I'm being unrealistic. But a fellow can hope, can't he?

I was referencing the dragon that flew over New Fantasyland when it had its grand opening. I referenced it in another thread so I'm gonna quote myself...

Oh yeah! Forgot about that. If not a fire breathing dragon, a banshee would have been a nice touch.

The wait for the Test set might be just as long as the line it self, ok just kidding, but I do hope there is more then one test set out.

They are there. Unsure how it works.

To those that have ridden is it just me or is that chair actually shorter then the ones in the ride?

To those that have ridden is it just me or is that chair actually shorter then the ones in the ride?
I have rides the ride but have not seen the test set so I do not know. The test set dose look different for sure.

:thanks: I wish there was a better view of that sign.
As the photo shows, the sign had nothing to do with the test seat, it was for WC transitioning.

It appears that the test seat, and there is only one currently, is not for self use. A CM will conduct the test and tell the guest whether they are in the green zone and will be able to ride FoP, or in the red zone and cannot. It's a fully functioning seat with the back and leg constraints.

I have rides the ride but have not seen the test set so I do not know. The test set dose look different for sure.

I do wonder if that is the different between the theaters where people couldn't ride in one theater but then could ride in another. I know the actual seat is different because this one has padding but the seats in the ride have the plastic blue light up area as the bench seat. I'm trying to find a good photo that would show the in use one side by side and the same angle as the tester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter