*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

Made my last payment on my camping site at Ft Wilderness yesterday, could have paid it all when I booked but for some reason I didn't. I was really hoping to add an extra day on the front side but it doesn't look like that is going to happen as the place seems to be booked solid.. Magic bands are done, dining reservations are done. Now I am doing routine maintenance and upgrades to the motorhome till the FP window opens.

Made my last payment on my camping site at Ft Wilderness yesterday, could have paid it all when I booked but for some reason I didn't. I was really hoping to add an extra day on the front side but it doesn't look like that is going to happen as the place seems to be booked solid.. Magic bands are done, dining reservations are done. Now I am doing routine maintenance and upgrades to the motorhome till the FP window opens.
Awesome!

Hi! New here! I am visiting October 6-13 and staying off site at Liki Tiki Village. October 6 is my 40th Birthday (Epcot celebration!) and October 13 is my niece's 7th birthday (MK for her!). I'm so excited! We have ADRs done (Le Cellier, Be Our Guest, Tuskerhouse, 1900 Park Fare). This will be my third visit as an adult (May 2015 & May 2017), but first in October and first time to the Halloween party. Part of the group is adults and another part is my sister's family (4 kiddos; 6, 4, 2 and newborn). Would love to explore any and all tips anyone wants to throw my way! :)

doing a happy dance as i have paid off our trip! Oct 28-Nov 6--our 25th anniversary trip(now have our youngest daughter coming-staying with us and our oldest is coming with is gf but in their own room). right now we have 8 day hoppers and MNSSHP for Nov 1, may upgrade the passes to annuals and make a girls trip in the spring and another trip next fall with my other kids(they pay their own way-as they are 21 and 23 and their bf/gf) staying at Pop as we want the skyliner and we don't spend a ton of time in the room.

Staying at POP October 19-26. May go to MNSSHP on 10/21. Still trying to decide on that one. Still trying to get flights. Boy are they expensive :(. I am not sure if I have ever been to WDW in October. We usually go in September. Looking forward to see how the Skyliner works.

Our arrival date is on a Sunday and I was hoping to add Saturday to our Ft Wilderness reservations but after looking 900 times it's not looking like it. I then thought we could drive all the way down and stay at the Shades of Green for one night, but they are booked solid. I guess I will just book a campsite in the local area.

Re-coated the RV roof 2 weekends ago and washed it this past weekend. I get more and more excited as the days slowly tick by. Still a ton of stuff I want to do before our trip.

Hi! New here! I am visiting October 6-13 and staying off site at Liki Tiki Village. October 6 is my 40th Birthday (Epcot celebration!) and October 13 is my niece's 7th birthday (MK for her!). I'm so excited! We have ADRs done (Le Cellier, Be Our Guest, Tuskerhouse, 1900 Park Fare). This will be my third visit as an adult (May 2015 & May 2017), but first in October and first time to the Halloween party. Part of the group is adults and another part is my sister's family (4 kiddos; 6, 4, 2 and newborn). Would love to explore any and all tips anyone wants to throw my way! :)

doing a happy dance as i have paid off our trip! Oct 28-Nov 6--our 25th anniversary trip(now have our youngest daughter coming-staying with us and our oldest is coming with is gf but in their own room). right now we have 8 day hoppers and MNSSHP for Nov 1, may upgrade the passes to annuals and make a girls trip in the spring and another trip next fall with my other kids(they pay their own way-as they are 21 and 23 and their bf/gf) staying at Pop as we want the skyliner and we don't spend a ton of time in the room.

Staying at POP October 19-26. May go to MNSSHP on 10/21. Still trying to decide on that one. Still trying to get flights. Boy are they expensive :(. I am not sure if I have ever been to WDW in October. We usually go in September. Looking forward to see how the Skyliner works.

:tink:Welcome to the group everyone! You're added to the Roll Call! :mickeyjum

Yesterday we got our upgraded MB's for our Sept trip AND I got mine for my Oct trip! Strange but true lol. For Sept I got the castle and DH got SE and for my Oct work trip I got SE :goodvibes

Our plans so far. Let me know if you'd change anything!!
Sept 26-0ct 6 me, DH, DD9, DD2 (sister and BIL come Sept 28)
Trying to get a little more time at our resort than normal.

Sept 26- later flight. Sleep at Orlando airport and watch the planes take off and land!
Sept 27- wake up and get on magical express to AoA. Check in and swim, nap and then head to Epcot in the evening. FP's Character spot frozen Turtle Talk
Sept 28- AK hopefully for RD. RD Primeval Whirl FP Expedition, FOP, Nemo- Back to resort to nap- MK around 4pm. FP(from phone) Space, 7dmt, Splash Fireworks
sept 29-AK RD. Have luggage transferred to Poly. RD Safari FP FOP, Dinosaur, EE (or RD Navi)- 3pm check in to Poly villa. 1900 Park Fare at 5:20pm for dinner.
Sept 30- Chef Mickey 7:45am. Walk to MK. Watch Parade at 2pm and then head to EP. FP Soarin. Watch illuminations for last day!
Oct 1- HS RD😫. SWGE, FP Slinky, RnR, Frozen musical. 12pm Poly to swim/nap 4pm back to HS. Watch Star Wars fireworks
Oct 2- EP. FP Test Track. 11L30am MK. Barbershop for DD2 first haircut at 12:20pm. BOG 2:05pm. stay at MK until close
Oct 3- MK or HS- Ohana 5:20pm. Pool, outdoor movie, water parade and MK fireworks at POLY
Oct 4- HS- FP Alien saucers or TSM, RnR, Disney Jr dance party??- Pool- EP for new fireworks!!
Oct 5- MK-Pool-MK
Oct 6- Leave😥

Any changes?

Our plans so far. Let me know if you'd change anything!!
Sept 26-0ct 6 me, DH, DD9, DD2 (sister and BIL come Sept 28)
Trying to get a little more time at our resort than normal.

Sept 26- later flight. Sleep at Orlando airport and watch the planes take off and land!
Sept 27- wake up and get on magical express to AoA. Check in and swim, nap and then head to Epcot in the evening. FP's Character spot frozen Turtle Talk
Sept 28- AK hopefully for RD. RD Primeval Whirl FP Expedition, FOP, Nemo- Back to resort to nap- MK around 4pm. FP(from phone) Space, 7dmt, Splash Fireworks
sept 29-AK RD. Have luggage transferred to Poly. RD Safari FP FOP, Dinosaur, EE (or RD Navi)- 3pm check in to Poly villa. 1900 Park Fare at 5:20pm for dinner.
Sept 30- Chef Mickey 7:45am. Walk to MK. Watch Parade at 2pm and then head to EP. FP Soarin. Watch illuminations for last day!
Oct 1- HS RD😫. SWGE, FP Slinky, RnR, Frozen musical. 12pm Poly to swim/nap 4pm back to HS. Watch Star Wars fireworks
Oct 2- EP. FP Test Track. 11L30am MK. Barbershop for DD2 first haircut at 12:20pm. BOG 2:05pm. stay at MK until close
Oct 3- MK or HS- Ohana 5:20pm. Pool, outdoor movie, water parade and MK fireworks at POLY
Oct 4- HS- FP Alien saucers or TSM, RnR, Disney Jr dance party??- Pool- EP for new fireworks!!
Oct 5- MK-Pool-MK
Oct 6- Leave😥

Any changes?
Overall it’s a good plan, but some of your FPs won’t work due to tiering.
Sept 27 - you won’t be able to get FP for both character spot and Frozen , both are Tier 1
Sept 28 - picking all of those FP up at MK is doable, but will definitely take some work.
Oct 1 - you won’t be able to get FP for both SDD and RnR, both are Tier 1. Same thing on Oct 4.

Overall it’s a good plan, but some of your FPs won’t work due to tiering.
Sept 27 - you won’t be able to get FP for both character spot and Frozen , both are Tier 1
Sept 28 - picking all of those FP up at MK is doable, but will definitely take some work.
Oct 1 - you won’t be able to get FP for both SDD and RnR, both are Tier 1. Same thing on Oct 4.
I thought they changed RnR to Tier 2? Didn't know about the character spot being Tier 1. Thanks for the info. Definitely will pick frozen over that.

Hi there! I will be traveling to WDW solo from Oct 19-26....and can not wait!! I'll be staying at POP which is an old friend. :hug: This trip is a gift to myself for doing so well in my first year of college....at the age of 46! I got the highest average in my program and I am so proud of myself I just had to celebrate! Coming from Niagara Falls, Canada and the exchange rate is pretty high right now, I wish I could afford a moderate. I had originally booked POFQ but I just couldn't justify the price plus an added 35% in exchange, so POP it is. But, as I said, we are old friends and I am very happy to see the renovated rooms. Looking forward to planning with you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter