*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

Looking forward to our October trip. Food and wine again.
Our son and his wfe are joining us this time as well. Her first trip to Disney ever!
Should be lots of fun.
They are planning to do the scuba diving in EPCOT.

Ok , if anyone is interested, i am , but not sure if this is on for 2019. https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...erness-resort-campground-begins-september-28/
This looks cool for the kids. If i miss this i know the headless horseman does make an appearance at the free campfire show at the fort. Just thought i would put it up in case anyone was interested.

Fort Wilderness is awesome. They always do the holidays right -- to the point that all the other resorts have copied them. For years now I've been saying I'll rent another cabin and just stay out of the parks for the trip. Some day.

Looking forward to our October trip. Food and wine again.
Our son and his wfe are joining us this time as well. Her first trip to Disney ever!
Should be lots of fun.
They are planning to do the scuba diving in EPCOT.

Let me know if you'd like to be added to the roll call.

Sorry if this has been asked before - but if you're going to MK on a MNSSHP night, what time are you able to make reservations until at a restaurant? Is it until 6, or do you need to leave the park by 6?

Sorry if this has been asked before - but if you're going to MK on a MNSSHP night, what time are you able to make reservations until at a restaurant? Is it until 6, or do you need to leave the park by 6?

Pretty sure you can make a 6pm reservation.

I just checked. CRT says 5:20pm as the latest, and BOG says 5:55pm on party nights.

It depends on the restaurant, the times of the last possible ADR varies.

I think I'm adding a night to my trip :) Oct 23-27!is for work but we have a ship tour at Port Canaveral on the 27th and won't be back to WDW until 4pm the latest. Rather than get a late flight home I believe my friend and I will just stay until the 28th. An extra day or night in Disney is never a bad thing lol

We’re going 9/28- 10/5, Staying at AKV Kidani. Myself, my hubby and my our two girls 9(will turn 10 on the trip) and 12. Our 3rd time at AKV Kidani.

Going on a girl's weekend cruise but the winter has gotten to me, so I'm checking in to Pop on October 16th and out on the 18th. It may be solo-ish or my friends may join me!

We’re off on a quick trip to the Swan and Dolphin 10/12-10/16! Couldn’t resist adding on a few days at my favorite place before my brothers Florida wedding! If only I could have talked him into getting married at Disney... haha!

Joining in on the October Halloween fun! Not a full-on Disney trip for us, just buzzing through town to attend the MNSSHP before catching our cruise ship the next day. Oct 11 – 12 We’ve been partaking of Halloween Time at DLR a couple of times more recently and haven’t been to WDW in 12 years. The timing just worked out for this, so we’re doing it! We plan to hit up WDW for a full trip sometime in 2020, so this is just a teaser for the kids. Staying at POR for the first time. We’ll be in and out so fast, but are really excited to attend the party on October 11!

You can join the club on one of the many discusions about it! Hope for the best. I'm bummed also, was trying to miss it.

I can't tell you how disappointed I was to read that Galaxys Edge will be open in time for our October trip. :( No interest in seeing it, but the crowds its going to bring
We were disappointed too, but hoping for the best! I think the folks going in September will give us a better idea of what to expect in October

My daughter (who is 7) was just granted a "second wish"--for her relapsed leukemia. We did Disney with MAW when she was 3. Now we are doing it through this foundation. They just booked us for October 7-12th at Port Orleans Riverside. We can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter