*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

Hi all!! I have had to change my trip three times for this year!! Hopefully this one will stick.

October 27-Nov.1 at All Star Movies!! Please add to roll call!!

Solo trip to celebrate my birthday!! No plans for the Halloween Party this trip. But Food and Wine is gonna be on my list of musts.
Hi, I'm going October 23 - November 3, staying at CCV (and some nights offsite).

This is a partly solo trip, although I have some days that I'm meeting up with friends.

For the days that I'm solo, I currently have an extra spot in most of my dining reservations. If anyone else who will be there solo around that time, might like to meet up for some meals, music shows, or park touring, you're welcome to send me a message.
:tink: Welcome! I Added you both into the Roll Call! :dumbo:

Please add our family for roll call. We'll be at Pop - Oct 9-11 & Caribbean Beach from the 11-15. We're pretty excited to be going to our first MNSSHP - but any tips for that party - we'd appreciate it! (Since we'll be going over the busy Columbus day holiday.)

Please add our family for roll call. We'll be at Pop - Oct 9-11 & Caribbean Beach from the 11-15. We're pretty excited to be going to our first MNSSHP - but any tips for that party - we'd appreciate it! (Since we'll be going over the busy Columbus day holiday.)
Welcome! You're Added to the Roll Call! :mickeyjum

With the free dining options completely skipping October, do we think this will further help our crowd numbers be lower??? :scratchin

Probably not much. Haven't they skipped October the past few years anyway?

Oh...I don't know. I guess I'm showing my newbie status with that question. I've been to Disney twice before, but I'm new to the podcasts/boards etc. And we've been in May in the past and stay off site. 🤷‍♀️

Hoping WDW has the same effect that DL has with SWGE only being half open. I got a touring plans crowd notification email for my dates and every day has gone down in crowd predictions. :thumbsup2

Ohh that is promising! Thanks for sharing! What are your dates?

Probably not much. Haven't they skipped October the past few years anyway?
Yes, October has been super light on discounts the last couple years and no FD. Don't need it because it's very crowded!
Ours too :)
My bet: They're basing their predictions off of WDW's free dining dates. The end of the month should naturally be lighter as F&W is ending.
Well technically F&W doesn't end until mid-Nov. I don't go by TP and I do hope for those of you going those dates the crowds are good, but the reason there is no FD and very few Oct discounts is because they don't need to offer them in October anymore.......

Oh and I'm there those dates lol but it's a work trip so I'll be where I am regardless of crowds!

We’re going 9/28-10/4 and TP sent me revised plans as well. I subscribe to them for the Lines app, but I trust Kenny the Pirate’s predictions over theirs. I’m quite confused on how they anticipate Hollywood Studios levels being higher on a Wed/Thurs than Sat/Sun. 🤷🏼‍♀️ And I’m REALLY hoping WDW is about as crowded at Disneyland for the first couple of months after SW:GE!!

We’re going 9/28-10/4 and TP sent me revised plans as well. I subscribe to them for the Lines app, but I trust Kenny the Pirate’s predictions over theirs. I’m quite confused on how they anticipate Hollywood Studios levels being higher on a Wed/Thurs than Sat/Sun. 🤷🏼‍♀️ And I’m REALLY hoping WDW is about as crowded at Disneyland for the first couple of months after SW:GE!!
Can you tell me more about thr lines app? That's different/better than the wait times on the MDE app?
And who is Kenny the Pirate?

Can you tell me more about thr lines app? That's different/better than the wait times on the MDE app?
And who is Kenny the Pirate?
Sorry just seeing this now! I think their app has more accurate wait times than MDE when you’re in the park deciding which ride to head to next. It also has fastpass availability listed, which is really cool and convenient. I just don’t trust their crowd predictions at all, they’re never right it seems. Here’s a screenshot of the app so you see the right one.

Kenny the Pirate runs “Character Locator,” which is a website that runs like an app. I use him for his crowd park predictions (which are totally free to see and easily marked by color), but more so for character meet and greets. I also love his Facebook page, everyone on it has a world of information and it’s one of the friendlier Disney FB pages I belong to.

Attachments

• A58E2FC9-70E5-4E3E-98C8-2BA066EB0CD6.jpeg
    A58E2FC9-70E5-4E3E-98C8-2BA066EB0CD6.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6
Revise my dates!!!! Just added 1 night at Wilderness Lodge. Now my dates are Oct 19-27 :cool1::cool1:

Hey all. Since my first post my plans have changed. October 26 to Nov. 1 at All star Sports.
And I’m doing the Halloween Party. Just couldn’t talk myself out of it.
This trip can’t get here quick enough!! I so need a vacation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter