*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

We fly in 3 days! It's 70, sunny and beautiful here today and tomorrow, then temp will drop 50+ degrees and we are slated for 1-4 inches of snow on Thursday. I sure will be happy to be on that plane to Florida on Friday morning! #weatherincoloradoiscrazybutidon'tcarebecauseimgoingtoseemickey

This weekend are the last days for many of the entertainment acts being cut... if you're in the world, I hope you had a chance to stop by and see them!
I am so mad/sad I didn't get to see Burudika last month. I found out the day after we were in AK that they'd been cut :sad1: and was not happy at all! We never missed a chance to stop and listen to them but unfortunately last month we weren't in the right place at the right time. After I scheduled my one free night in Oct. for AK I remembered they won't be there and I'm not quite as excited now.......
were able to switch meals around and get what we wanted with absolutely no trouble. I have found that on every Disney trip I've gone on - we plan so far ahead and then change our minds and change it up and are able to get restaurants we never could have six months out.
This is why we stopped planning our meals so far out! We still do some if we're going over a holiday and sometimes we'll book one ahead of time, but usually I wait until 4-6 weeks out and do many day of. Plus half of what I book before we go gets changed anyway!

How did I just find this group?! We are going 10/17-10/21 and staying at the Yacht Club for the first time, super excited for that. Celebrating my husband's and son's birthdays and doing MNSSHP 10/20, little nervous about the crowds for the party. One week countdown!

How did I just find this group?! We are going 10/17-10/21 and staying at the Yacht Club for the first time, super excited for that. Celebrating my husband's and son's birthdays and doing MNSSHP 10/20, little nervous about the crowds for the party. One week countdown!
Glad you found us!
:tink: I've added you to the Roll call, you're in YELLOW already! :donald:

Get packed, make out that list for the pet sitter, print out the airport parking coupon... you know...
And don't forget the magic bands! :)

Reactions: LSK

two weeks from today I'll be taking in the sights at Galaxy's Edge! Which sounds so much better than what I'm currently doing (sitting at my desk at work :rotfl2:) I just got 90% of my travel essentials restocked! My plan right now is to use Monday as a packing day, to see what last bits and bobs need to be washed and whatnot. It feels like it's suddenly so close and I'm so excited!

I just wanted to post since we are approaching the one year anniversary of our trip! Last year I was a member of the October 2018 group. We were there October 14-20 and had a fantastic time.
So right now I am feeling alittle bit of the Disney Blues!
Hope all the October 2019 members are having wonderful trips! Wish we were there again!

The motorhome is finally ready to go!!

I got the tire pressure monitor system up and running yesterday, didn't get anything else done yesterday since it was my birthday. We went out for breakfast, stopped into home depot and got a new outlet and it has usb outlets to charge phones, etc. I installed it in the motorhome today right next to the couch where it had a worn out receptacle. Thinking of doing the same thing to the receptacle under the kitchen table. While we were out I also got a new pair of tennis shoes and a light jacket for work.

We had a mouse in the motorhome over the winter and the wife insisted we cleaned everything, so this morning we took out all the dishes and linen and washed them. I wiped down all the drawers and we put everything back in. Drained the fresh water tank of bleach water and refilled with 1/4 of a tank of water. Put rain x on the front glass.I put in our park gear, cameras, computer, extension cords, cooler, folding table. Can't put in the inflatables and other halloween stuff because my son would lose his mind. It's all decorating our living room right now. Just have to move the motorhome around the yard later this week and attach the trailer, load the golf cart and our clothes. One more trip for last minute food and we will be set!! We will be kicking it at the Fort one week from today!!!

The motorhome is finally ready to go!!

I got the tire pressure monitor system up and running yesterday, didn't get anything else done yesterday since it was my birthday. We went out for breakfast, stopped into home depot and got a new outlet and it has usb outlets to charge phones, etc. I installed it in the motorhome today right next to the couch where it had a worn out receptacle. Thinking of doing the same thing to the receptacle under the kitchen table. While we were out I also got a new pair of tennis shoes and a light jacket for work.

We had a mouse in the motorhome over the winter and the wife insisted we cleaned everything, so this morning we took out all the dishes and linen and washed them. I wiped down all the drawers and we put everything back in. Drained the fresh water tank of bleach water and refilled with 1/4 of a tank of water. Put rain x on the front glass.I put in our park gear, cameras, computer, extension cords, cooler, folding table. Can't put in the inflatables and other halloween stuff because my son would lose his mind. It's all decorating our living room right now. Just have to move the motorhome around the yard later this week and attach the trailer, load the golf cart and our clothes. One more trip for last minute food and we will be set!! We will be kicking it at the Fort one week from today!!!
Excellent! FW is the place to be for Halloween. I've seen that on Halloween itself they even have a private appearance of the headless horseman at Chip & Dale's. Hope they still do that for the kids.

I Love the Fort so much. I don't miss driving 1200 miles each way though... thank goodness for DVC & Wilderness lodge/Animal Kingdom Lodge!

Single digits here, finally. Hard to believe that soon I'll be 'resting' in Disney. Too many plans, too little time. We need to add an extra week to the trip. I'm going to try and stop by the fort and just walk around some loops to see some fun decor. I'm only coming in on the 22nd and have plans to hit up Pandora and grab dinner at the Nomad Lounge our first night, otherwise I'd ask which number you're at. Post a pic! :)

SAME GOES FOR EVERYONE! Posting of pictures from your trip is highly encouraged!!!! :smickey:

I just wanted to post since we are approaching the one year anniversary of our trip! Last year I was a member of the October 2018 group. We were there October 14-20 and had a fantastic time.
So right now I am feeling alittle bit of the Disney Blues!
Hope all the October 2019 members are having wonderful trips! Wish we were there again!

I agree, we went from 9/28 to 10/3 and I'm so sad it's over! Jealous of everyone that still has an upcoming trip and hope you all have amazing times!

After finding some good deals, we are flying to Disney instead of driving. So we switched to CBR for our first night and added an extra night at Pop for the end! Now will be there from Oct 24-28. We are super excited! My youngest daughter keeps the family updated on our countdown each morning. We have 11 days left!

Getting ready to check in October 23-27 staying at POFQ. Can’t wait for some magic!
Checking in on the 23rd also any WL and it's coming so fast! I think it's coming faster since this is a "work" trip and not a "fun" trip, although a Disney work trip can't be all bad right??? ::yes::

Checking in on the 23rd also any WL and it's coming so fast! I think it's coming faster since this is a "work" trip and not a "fun" trip, although a Disney work trip can't be all bad right??? ::yes::
Any Disney trip is better than no Disney trip 😁
I am actually in Orlando for work also from 27-30 so I figured I might as well come early and get in some Magic.

I am actually in Orlando for work also from 27-30 so I figured I might as well come early and get in some Magic.

Man...I need to get a different job. I wish my job sent me to Orlando! I'm envious. Ha!

It just makes sense right? Our work trip is AT Disney for Disney but myself and some others are staying a couple days after it officially ends and doing a tour of the Disney Fantasy and then a VIP tour. All that was optional but no way was I passing up the VIP tour when given the chance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter