"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping the 28th would be a lower crowd party. However, it seems the majority of people on here are going that night. Is it because we are all smart and pick a "lower" crowd time to go or is this an indication that the crowds will be even higher than normal.

I know a couple of weeks ago, everyone was upset since many of the big E-ticket rides were not listed as available during MVMCP. Is that still accurate? Just trying to keep myself posted. It definitely makes a difference to us.

That was for MNSSHP and PP were wondering would it be the same for MVMCP. Rides have been updated on Disney's website & on Post 1 of the 2017 MNSSHP Official Thread, last week.

Currently, MVMCP details are not as up to date as MNSSHP. Disney has been slow this year, possibly due to Pandora, even though they have these parties every year. Details & ADRs for Dessert Partys for both still aren't available.

I was hoping the 28th would be a lower crowd party. However, it seems the majority of people on here are going that night. Is it because we are all smart and pick a "lower" crowd time to go or is this an indication that the crowds will be even higher than normal.

Just because a lot of people on this thread are going on that date doesn't mean that it's going to be crowded. The number of people posting in this thread is just a small percentage of the people who are going to be going to the MVMCP at some point.

Guys I don't understand. Is it necessary to but two tickets in order to attend MVMCP? Like an admission to the park and then a party ticket?

And also, if I'm staying at the resort do I automatically get entrance to the party as in magic hours or something?

Guys I don't understand. Is it necessary to but two tickets in order to attend MVMCP? Like an admission to the park and then a party ticket?

No. You only have to buy a ticket to MK if you want to go in before the party starts, or want to spend the entire day at MK. You only need to purchase the MVMCP ticket if you only want to attend the party. Party starts at 7pm but they let you in earlier (usually 4pm).

Did Holiday Wishes vary greatly from regular Wishes? Fun fact - I haven't seen either! I'm not much of an evening show kind of person (don't judge!)

Since we paid for the party tickets I'll definitely be staying for it because you can make anything Christmas related and I'm there! Is it reasonable to assume it will now be a Holiday version of HEA? Excited either way!

Did Holiday Wishes vary greatly from regular Wishes? Fun fact - I haven't seen either! I'm not much of an evening show kind of person (don't judge!)

Since we paid for the party tickets I'll definitely be staying for it because you can make anything Christmas related and I'm there! Is it reasonable to assume it will now be a Holiday version of HEA? Excited either way!

Holiday Wishes is completely different music from regular Wishes. The Disney Parks blog has said that Holiday Wishes will be showing at the MVMCP.

Can anyone help me? Me and my partner have been looking to book tickets for this, but it's saying the schedule is unavailable right now? What's going on?

Holiday Wishes is completely different music from regular Wishes. The Disney Parks blog has said that Holiday Wishes will be showing at the MVMCP.

So there won't be a Holiday version of Happily Ever After ? I'm kind of upset - planned a trip for late November / early December, and both Magic Kingdom days are MVMCP nights. We're going once, but I was hoping to at least watch Happily Ever After from afar one night.

So there won't be a Holiday version of Happily Ever After ? I'm kind of upset - planned a trip for late November / early December, and both Magic Kingdom days are MVMCP nights. We're going once, but I was hoping to at least watch Happily Ever After from afar one night.
Can't you change your plans and attend a non party day? We decided to brave the crowds and go on a Wednesday so we can see Happily Ever After.

If by afar you mean from outside the MK, you would only see the fireworks anyway; you wouldn't see the castle projections.

It's okay, I phoned Disney and they have loads of tickets left; just a glitch on their website :)

There have been several glitches in regards to the party and tickets. For instance, we have 5 tickets for 11/28 and they are linked to MDE, one of the five is showing 11/29 as the party date yet there so no party on that date. Lots of people have reported little glitches like that. Glad you got good news!!

In past it was maybe a day or two before actual party where they sold out, when they did, last year not many sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter