"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this in the Halloween party thread but really am interested in MVMCP info....Did anyone use snack credits for the special treats (cupcakes etc but not those souvenir containers)? Hoping for free dining and want to see how much extra to budget.

First MVMCP! We have been to MNSSH. We are arriving late Th Nov, 16th. We are hoping there is a party on that Friday the 17th. There was last year. What a re the chances this year????

We're planning on attending three parties during our December stay. We arrive in Orlando on November 26th and planning to go to at least one party while we're off site, plus two more when we move to POR on December 5th.

I and a friend went on 12/16/2016, and despite it being sold out, we had a great time neither less! Would love to go back and do MVMCP again this year, and especially if Nick & Judy are meeting at this year's party (though I'm hearing rumors that they're going to start meeting at Epcot!) Can't wait for this year's MVMCP!

So exited for this thread! We will be there the week after Thanksgiving this year. In October 2015 we went to MNSSHP the week before Halloween and it was great, but we are Christmas people.

Can't decide which I'm more excited about: trip in June or trip the week after Thanksgiving!!! Only there for four park days, but definitely planning on the party!!! :santa:

First MVMCP for us! Hoping there is a Tuesday night party right after the Veteran's Day weekend.

YEAH!!! Watching this thread for dates & details...plan to the attend the Sunday 11/26 party...this will also be my check-in day for a week long B-Day/Holiday trip...CAN't WAIT!!!

John

Our first trip to WDW for Christmas on 12/16-23/17! We are very interested in the MVMCP! I just wish we could do two to get everything done but can't afford that. I'm just so excited to be there for the holidays and see all the beautiful decorations! And it will be our 12th Anniversay too!

Our first trip to WDW for Christmas on 12/16-23/17! We are very interested in the MVMCP! I just wish we could do two to get everything done but can't afford that. I'm just so excited to be there for the holidays and see all the beautiful decorations! And it will be our 12th Anniversay too!

Maybe I will see you there. Hoping for 2 parties, but need the dates to see if possible. Going because we love Christmas at Disney, but will celebrate our 13th Anniversary on the 18th while at Disney. :santa:

Joining in! So excited for our first MVMCP. We did MNSSHP in 2011 and absolutely LOVED it, so we're sure the Christmas one will be amazing as well. Our dates are 11/28 to 12/5 and we are hoping for a Sunday party (December 3rd). Fingers crossed! :santa::dancer:

Joining in! I hope they release the dates tomorrow or Friday! I've been waiting on them, but we're not even going to MVMCP. I just need to know what nights it'll be running during our short stay so that I can figure out which night is the best one to grab drinks and goodies at Narcoossee's and watch Holiday Wishes from the deck!

Maybe I will see you there. Hoping for 2 parties, but need the dates to see if possible. Going because we love Christmas at Disney, but will celebrate our 13th Anniversary on the 18th while at Disney. :santa:
Wow, our Anniversary is the 19th! We love Christmas too! Sooo excited!!

I was so excited to attend my first Christmas party. Then I found out that they don't have them the week of Thanksgiving. :-(

Just joining in and today is the 23rd, can history PLEASE repeat and have the dates come out today??? I just book Dec 8-14 and based on last year plan 12th as our MVMCP trip. I have heard there are lots of issues with the Disney site on and off this week, maybe they are working on date release?!

Those are our dates too! It will be our first MVMCP and 1st anniversary.

Another party for us. Did the last party date last year, and enjoyed it. Round 2 this year. Hoping it goes to the 23rd too, as arriving either the 20th or 21st. Yes, we are a holiday break family. Crowds are us. LOL It what ya gotta do to have everyone on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter