"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

Looking at last years dates, if they are similar this year I'm hoping that we'll be able to attend one of the early ones (We're going 2nd Nov - 16th Nov)

I went to MNSSHP in 2014 and thought it was amazing and as I love Christmas, much more than Halloween, I think this will be even more amazing.

Can't wait to finally get a chance to experience the Christmas party in November this year! Does anyone know where Jack Skellington was last year? He is my Dad's favorite and we would love to get a chance to meet him! Also, is the whole resort decorated by the second week of November?

We went last year and it was definitely worth doing at least once. We used our FP (met Tink, rode BTMRR and I swear I cannot remember the 3rd one) from 4-6 and then got in line for Flynn and Rapunzel. We lined up at 6:15 and were 2nd in line. We should have been first, but some people just wandered up and stood in front of us, as there wasn't a real line yet. Didn't feel like arguing it lol. They opened the real line at 6:45.

We decided to sit in the Wishes FP area for the fireworks, so we didn't have a great view of the first parade. I was ok with this because the fireworks were the best I've ever seen. After that we did a couple of attractions in Tomorrowland and then went to Gaston's for a cupcake. The CMs gave us one "on the Mouse" and wished us a Merry Christmas :)

We caught the 2nd parade on Main St near the gates. We had a great view there.

Like I stated above, I would go at least once. I don't feel the need to go again when we return next year. If it's in the budget we might though. Who knows? :)

This will be our first one too! We loved MNSSHP! Curious on the FP - do you get a whole separate bucket for them? (i.e. if I go to HS that day do I have some for HS and more for MK on the MDE app?) I'm also excited for all the characters and parades!

Can't wait to finally get a chance to experience the Christmas party in November this year! Does anyone know where Jack Skellington was last year? He is my Dad's favorite and we would love to get a chance to meet him! Also, is the whole resort decorated by the second week of November?

In 2014, he was in the NFL old FP Kiosk area. Tent/ area in back on NFL behind Big Top & Casey Splash Area.

This will be our first one too! We loved MNSSHP! Curious on the FP - do you get a whole separate bucket for them? (i.e. if I go to HS that day do I have some for HS and more for MK on the MDE app?) I'm also excited for all the characters and parades!

I think the earlier poster was saying they made FPs for the 4 to 7 PM time, which you can do, but just the same way you make FPs normally, 3 per day ahead, more after those are used. But I didn't think we would be able to make FPs *during* the party itself (just as we weren't able to during MNSSHP).

I think the earlier poster was saying they made FPs for the 4 to 7 PM time, which you can do, but just the same way you make FPs normally, 3 per day ahead, more after those are used. But I didn't think we would be able to make FPs *during* the party itself (just as we weren't able to during MNSSHP).

That's what I assumed, but I got super excited over the possibility of another bucket just for the party, haha. Either way, I am SO excited!

Jack was waany back in Fantasyland by Storybook Circus.

Woohoo!! I'm so excited to see this thread! I got to go to the party last year on my birthday and loved it. I'm hoping to go again this year. My sister and I are taking our dd's on a girls only weekend trip for harry potter at universal at the beginning of November and I'm hoping to squeeze in one night for mvmcp if they open the dates that early in November. Fingers crossed for a Tuesday Nov. 8th party happening!!

Yay, soooooo excited. We are travelling all the way from New Zealand to experience MVMCP! It seems like forever to go so hopefully time will fly! Hope you are ready for us! ✈️

subscribing....we get to florida on the 17th of December...hoping we won't have missed the last party. Anxiously waiting for the dates...

Any ideas on when party dates will be announced? Elsewhere on the Internet I've heard the dates were out at the end of February last year (although you couldn't purchase the tickets at that time). Does that sound right? Any hope we'll hear them soon?

Most likely the end of April and/or early May. That's what happened last year. :)

We have not been to MVMCP since 2010 and are so excited to be back again this year! This will be the first time with our 2 boys (4 and 1) and I'm expecting we'll be stopping for some of the special character meet & greets this time around...I'm thinking my oldest will want to see the seven dwarfs. From past experience, what time should we get in line and how long can we expect to wait?

Glad to see this thread up and running for this year. We went 2 years ago and loved it, but last year we went home the first night of the party. This year we will be there Nov 8-13, so I am hoping for a party on Friday, November 11th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter