"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

Any word and/or photos of Minnie or Daisy's outfits at the party? Do they coordinate with Mickey's finery?

Does anyone know the best person/blog/website to show the updated character information and times for the 2016 party? I know it just started but trying to figure out who will release the information first since it is not on here. I don't really want to pay for a subscription for Kenny The Pirate just for the party since that is the only thing I am looking for. Thanks!
I know a guy

Okay I can't find this answer, so hopefully someone can help me.

Is the stage in Tomorrowland (for the totally tomorrowland stage show) seating or standing room?

I remember years ago there was a stage with bleachers in that area, and I can't remember what it's like currently. Thanks!

Okay I can't find this answer, so hopefully someone can help me.

Is the stage in Tomorrowland (for the totally tomorrowland stage show) seating or standing room?

I remember years ago there was a stage with bleachers in that area, and I can't remember what it's like currently. Thanks!

Standing.

The Galaxy Theatre was the stage with seating and was closed up several years ago. MVMCP lost a lot IMO when they ended Mickey's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas stage show. :sad1:

Just a quick review of last night.We had an amazing time!!! Definitely didn't feel crowded, especially on Main Street. We met the dwarfs,scrooge and donald, minnie and daisy, and Santa. Stopped at 3 of the treat spots. Saw the fireworks, second parade, and final castle stage show. We tried to meet Mary and Bert but they were going on break and we didn't want to wait online for them to come back. We also waned to meet Mickey; his posted wait was 10 mins but looked slightly longer and we had somewhere else to get to. There are lots of photographers out!! Heard there's a zero magic shot near the haunted mansion exit. There's also A Santa Tinkerbell one on Main street- so cute! We will be attending Thursday's party and i'll report as well!

Also if you're entering at 4 (or if you're already in the park!)- head to the breezeway in town square on the right once you enter the park next to Tony's! About 3 special photopass stops and you get a free cookie!

How are the party treats? I'm a huge fan of Peppermint bark and wondered if they're worth the stop. Also any pics of the snow cones/flavors to see if worth it for kids? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot(s), but I don't see much about the treat...

How are the party treats? I'm a huge fan of Peppermint bark and wondered if they're worth the stop. Also any pics of the snow cones/flavors to see if worth it for kids? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot(s), but I don't see much about the treat...

They were blue snow cones. This is the best picture I got. Sugar cookies at this same place were shaped like something (I can't remember what) and had blue sprinkles. Tasted like regular sugar cookies.

When we walked in and went to the right they were green almond tree shaped cookies. Those were my favorite.

Egg nog was regular cold egg nog (the guy in front of me complained about that???) then the molassescookies with it were good. My second favorite.

Lunching pad had mouth burning hot cocoa that took 20 minutes to be drinkable. Peppermint cookies definitely tasted like peppermint. My kids were not fans of them.

I did not make it adventureland for the last type of cookie.

Attachments

• IMG_8527.JPG
    IMG_8527.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 220
They were blue snow cones. This is the best picture I got. Sugar cookies at this same place were shaped like something (I can't remember what) and had blue sprinkles. Tasted like regular sugar cookies.

When we walked in and went to the right they were green almond tree shaped cookies. Those were my favorite.

Egg nog was regular cold egg nog (the guy in front of me complained about that???) then the molassescookies with it were good. My second favorite.

Lunching pad had mouth burning hot cocoa that took 20 minutes to be drinkable. Peppermint cookies definitely tasted like peppermint. My kids were not fans of them.

The sugar cookies were shaped like snowmen. Josh at easywdw posted a picture on his Facebook page. Thanks for the reviews of the tastes, I was wondering how everything was. :)

Thanks for posting this. I have been waiting to hear and see pictures of the complimentary treats, but no one has been posting any info about that. :confused3 All anyone seems to care about is character meets.

Thanks for posting this. I have been waiting to hear and see pictures of the complimentary treats, but no one has been posting any info about that. :confused3 All anyone seems to care about is character meets.

I think the character meets are what people really want to know about after the first party because people need to know for sure where and when to line up for their favorite characters and how long it will take. It's a major part of creating a touring plan for a party. Having several different treats is a new thing for this year and the people who went to the first party (bloggers in particular) seemingly weren't able to cover both on an immediate basis. They wanted to get the character information out right away for people who were trying to plan parties for later this week. Hopefully they'll be able to post/publish more information about the complementary food offerings now that we know more about the characters. I'm with you! Bring on the food photos and reviews! popcorn::

I have a few questions to help me create a plan for my party night. For reference, we aren't the type to wait too long on the M&Gs, and will need to do the first parade. Really care mostly about parade (1st), fireworks, and some M&Gs.

The tomorrowland show - I'm guessing that doesn't get much crowded and should be able to watch without getting there early?
What are some of the party-only meet and greets which shouldn't have long waits? (thinking anything above 30 min is out for us)
If want to minimize time waiting for first parade - best area is liberty square area or frontierland? About how early would I need to be there to find a spot?
For fireworks, how early would I need to find a spot (we don't necessarily care about the stage show) and where if we wanted to minimize 'wait time'? Front of crystal palace (or the 'garden')?

Thanks

I wish they had the prepackaged almond tree ones at one of the actual locations not just when you walked in. Those truly were the best. Just enough almond flavor. Plus they were really cute. They had a small amount of sprinkles as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter