"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

Here now! Having an amazing time. Waiting for the parade on Main Street. The party is not quite as in depth and extensive at MNSSHP, but still lots of fun. Love love LOVE all the snow. It's incredible!!!!

Was 2nd in line at Jack Skellington at around 4:20. Came out right at 5pm and I have to say this was the most AMAZING character meet and greet I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. Jack is the best!!! We had a whole conversation and he said my name out loud. So worth it. After him I went to Scrooge, Donald, Daisy & Minnie. They were great. Have been waiting since I was a 90s kid to meet him!!!!

Went to Bert, Mr Penguin and Mary Poppins at 8pm. No wait, just a few people. Was hoping Mary would be in her casual attire, but she was in white. Happy to see Penguin!!! Then went to a festive dressed Big Al, no wait! Snappy the Elf and Prancer were meeting by the soon to be entrance of Skipper Canteen. They were SO much fun!!!! Every 20?min or so they would swap out with a different reindeer and Elf.

Skipped the Dwarves, saw them at MNSSHP. Waits have been very manageable. Jack Skellington to my knowledge, is the only one out before 7pm.

Last edited:
OK! Here is my experience:

We arrived at the MK around 3. We had a FP+ for the Jingle Cruise. I really enjoyed it, there were a lot of decorations and some new jokes that I didn't hear last year.?

Hello, Were you able to get into the MK at 3:00 with just a party ticket? I thought we couldn't get in until 4:00. Great report thank you!

Can anyone else weigh in on what time we can enter park if we aren't using park tickets that day?

Went tonight (10th), don't think it sold out. Managed to meet Jack without too lon of a wait but took 3 tries to meet Peter and Wendy as the lines kept getting closed.
Met Donald, Daisy, Minnie and Scrooge with about a 45 minute wait. They weren't signing.
Met Rapunzel/Flynn and Cinderella/Charming.
Rode Big Thunder walk on 3 times ( well me once DH twice), 7DMT with a 30 minute wait. No rider swap available during the party.
Enjoyed snow on Main Street, saw the fireworks but not a great spot and missed both parades will catch them on Friday.

Here now! Having an amazing time. Waiting for the parade on Main Street. The party is not quite as in depth and extensive at MNSSHP, but still lots of fun. Love love LOVE all the snow. It's incredible!!!!

Was 2nd in line at Jack Skellington at around 4:20. Came out right at 5pm and I have to say this was the most AMAZING character meet and greet I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. Jack is the best!!! We had a whole conversation and he said my name out loud. So worth it. After him I went to Scrooge, Donald, Daisy & Minnie. They were great. Have been waiting since I was a 90s kid to meet him!!!!

Went to Bert, Mr Penguin and Mary Poppins at 8pm. No wait, just a few people. Was hoping Mary would be in her casual attire, but she was in white. Happy to see Penguin!!! Then went to a festive dressed Big Al, no wait! Snappy the Elf and Prancer were meeting by the soon to be entrance of Skipper Canteen. They were SO much fun!!!! Every 20?min or so they would swap out with a different reindeer and Elf.

Skipped the Dwarves, saw them at MNSSHP. Waits have been very manageable. Jack Skellington to my knowledge, is the only one out before 7pm.

Is the snow only on Main Street? And does it happen throughout the whole party or just during the parade??

Stayed up til midnight to make my FPs for the 12/11 party (not staying) - going with my mom & 60+/- year old aunts who aren't into big rides but the one Aunt who is planning with me (mom & other don't know, surprising them at the airport!) requested Buzz and Peter Pan. I tried for the Jingle Cruise but couldn't get 3 to stack. 4:15 for Buzz and 5:15 for PP. We're so excited!

Hello, Were you able to get into the MK at 3:00 with just a party ticket? I thought we couldn't get in until 4:00. Great report thank you!

Can anyone else weigh in on what time we can enter park if we aren't using park tickets that day?

Sorry, we all had annual passes. Party tickets get you in at 4, sometimes a few minutes earlier.

Are the 7D coming out early? (Did I totally miss a post about this? I'm sure I did)

Not really. Sometimes they do ten minutes early.

Do you remember about what time you met the elf and reindeer? I know this one is not a published or advertsied meet and greet so it's very hard to find any info on the times they are out and about. Do you have any idea if they are out the entire party or if it's only at certain times? And think you for the detailed review on the characters! It was very helpful!

We are going to the 12/11 party (Yea!) and I selected the print at home option for our tickets. DD and I both have magic bands and the party tickets are linked to our MDE account so I know we can use those magic bands to access our FP+. After we'd purchased our tickets, I decided to invite a family friend to go along with us and purchased her ticket so it is in my MDE account. I selected print at home for that one as well. How can she access the FP+? Can we exchange the print at home ticket for a hard ticket that would work for FP+ at Guest Services or a ticket window?

We are going to the 12/11 party (Yea!) and I selected the print at home option for our tickets. DD and I both have magic bands and the party tickets are linked to our MDE account so I know we can use those magic bands to access our FP+. After we'd purchased our tickets, I decided to invite a family friend to go along with us and purchased her ticket so it is in my MDE account. I selected print at home for that one as well. How can she access the FP+? Can we exchange the print at home ticket for a hard ticket that would work for FP+ at Guest Services or a ticket window?

You'll have to exchange the paper ticket for a plastic card.

Is it worth trying to see the Seven Dwarves after the second parade or will they shut the line before then?

Silly question ... but are the cookies any better this year? We were SO disappointed in the quality last year. We thought they had this weird preservative taste. We actually preferred the packaged gluten free cookies we were able to get for my son, which is crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter