"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

are all the characters dressed in holiday clothing during the party?

Last edited:
what time does Scrooge meet until? is it possible to do Jack then 7D then Scrooge before the parade starts?

Seems like most people are reporting character wait times, but any feedback on what ride wait times have been like?

Going to have to do 7DMT during the party and wondering what we're in for.

Seems like most people are reporting character wait times, but any feedback on what ride wait times have been like?

Ride waits during all parties, even sold out ones, are usually the shortest you'll ever see them. However, I would still expect 7DMT to be 30-60 minutes.

there's a party tonight so if you have the MDE app you can watch wait times then but I think 30-45 mins standby if I remember from the 1st party (that's when I was watching times)

are all the characters dressed in holiday clothing during the party?
No, and some only add a scarf or other little bit of flair. I don't think any of the princesses have holiday attire, nor does Tinker Bell. I wouldn't waste time meeting characters that you can meet during the day with so many party exclusive M&Gs available.

I wouldn't waste time meeting characters that you can meet during the day with so many party exclusive M&Gs available.

Exactly. That's why I'm preparing my list. I want the ones dressed up for the holidays to spend my time for M&G at the party.

No, and some only add a scarf or other little bit of flair. I don't think any of the princesses have holiday attire, nor does Tinker Bell. I wouldn't waste time meeting characters that you can meet during the day with so many party exclusive M&Gs available.

I thought I saw photos on instagram (I shamelessly stalk the #MVMCP photos) of Tink in a cute winter coat.

I believe Tink is being reported to be wearing her winter outfit. Too bad Perikwinkle couldn't join her.

So has Disney released a map with character locations and times for shows or anything? It's hard to find specific details about this thing for some reason.

We were just there in June and got mixed answers on this as well before we went - I had two people tell me two different things on the phone, as well as two different email answers. Even at Downtown Disney they said it wasn't a thing. However, at Guest Relations at the Magic Kingdom, we were able to get a one-day Memory Maker for $39. It was only available if you had a one-day, one-park ticket (which they asked for to confirm). I would guess it would also be available during parties but I don't know (we'll be there next week so I guess we'll find out then!).

Thanks for the info! I kind of got the impression it was unadvertised as well. We are attending this SUnday so I will report back. I REALLY hope we can do it as I am planning on a lot of character meets and rides with photos!

Can I be added to the list for 11/15? Excited to see a bunch of us going all on the same date. I just read that a cool front is coming on so everyone remember to bring a sweater! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter