*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just booked July 24-31st at Caribbean Beach, Just DH & I, we did an Adult only trip at the end of July last year and had so much fun we decided to do it again! We are also Booked for October with the Kids, they would have never allowed our alone trip if we didnt book them a trip! July still seems so far away!!

We just booked July 24-31st at Caribbean Beach, Just DH & I, we did an Adult only trip at the end of July last year and had so much fun we decided to do it again! We are also Booked for October with the Kids, they would have never allowed our alone trip if we didnt book them a trip! July still seems so far away!!

Haha! That's cute!

Welcome!!

im going july 19th-29th at the polynesian

Woot Woot! :woohoo:

I'll also be at the Polynesian during this time (the 23rd-28th). I can't wait to get back there!! Seriously, if you see a girl with long brown hair and glasses doing this :banana: all week, it's probably me. So stop by and say hello! :laughing:

Welcome!! I think that it is awesome you can do an adults only trip. I am looking forward to that someday!! I have added you to the list on page 80.

so do i! i live in edison where do you live?

Hey!! Do you fly out of Newark? If so, what time is your flight home on the 8th? We are leaving coming home that day too. We have the 7:50pm...I think. It's 7 something...

Oh that's not far from me at all!! Do you ever go to Jose Tejas on Rt 1?! That's our favorite!

We live by LBI. We are flying out of Atlantic City.. our flight is at 843 at night.

Woot Woot! :woohoo:

I'll also be at the Polynesian during this time (the 23rd-28th). I can't wait to get back there!! Seriously, if you see a girl with long brown hair and glasses doing this :banana: all week, it's probably me. So stop by and say hello! :laughing:

lol i love the polynesian

cool illl prob be going there soon my family always goes out to eat on saturday nights and guess what we usually talk about? disney!

:laughing: I know what you mean. Whenever I go out to eat with my family, Disney always comes up.

Yes, and that place has SUCH a disney feel to it! But be careful if you go on Saturday night. If you go anytime after, like, 5 it's crazy packed!!

We are booked for July 9-17 at the wilderness lodge. This trip will either be me and hubby with dd(20) dd (14) and grandson (6 months) or with DD (14) and a friend. very excited about first trip with grandson but those plans could fall through.

cant wait to see the other disers there.

I wondered where everyone was who was braving July. Glad to have found this thread.

I'm staying at CSR from June 30-July 6th. Two of my kids are in a dance competition there. Anyone else here for the Dance America competition?

I've got ADR's booked for

June 30 Crystal Palace 5:45
July 1 50's Prime time 12:25 pm, Chef Mickey's 7pm
July 2 Cape May 8am, Le cellier 5:00pm
July 3 1900 Park Fare 6:15 pm
July 4 T-rex 6:45 pm
July 5 Boma 6:15 pm

I heard rumours of a meet on July 4th? Can anyone update me?

We are booked for July 9-17 at the wilderness lodge. This trip will either be me and hubby with dd(20) dd (14) and grandson (6 months) or with DD (14) and a friend. very excited about first trip with grandson but those plans could fall through.

Welcome!! Any ADRs yet?

I wondered where everyone was who was braving July. Glad to have found this thread.

I'm staying at CSR from June 30-July 6th. Two of my kids are in a dance competition there. Anyone else here for the Dance America competition?

Welcome to our thread! I added your ADRs to the list on the top of page 7!

I think there are a bunch of us that are going to be in Epcot on the 4th. Haven't scheduled any times or locations to meet yet but I'm sure we will once we get closer....

Welcome!! I have added you to the list on page 80. WL is the first we ever stayed at - I just love that place!

Welcome! I have added you to the list on page 80. How exciting! My dd marched with her band in Disney last year and it was so much fun. Where and when are your daughters dancing?

I see that Nikki already told you about July 4th - do you know which park you are going to that day?

Did I clean up today!!!

There is a Disney Warehouse Sale in Lewisville, TX today - I stopped in and picked up some great visors for DH and I to wear in the park, some shirts and the best thing - mouse ear hats for the kids at a quarter of what they would cost us at the park. Got a great pirate set for ds and a princess set with rhinstone ears for dd. The hats cost me $6.00 - now I just pack them pull them out at the park and voila - hats that did not cost me an arm and a leg!

It is the little things that get me excited! :banana:

Did I clean up today!!!

There is a Disney Warehouse Sale in Lewisville, TX today - I stopped in and picked up some great visors for DH and I to wear in the park, some shirts and the best thing - mouse ear hats for the kids at a quarter of what they would cost us at the park. Got a great pirate set for ds and a princess set with rhinstone ears for dd. The hats cost me $6.00 - now I just pack them pull them out at the park and voila - hats that did not cost me an arm and a leg!

It is the little things that get me excited! :banana:

How lucky is that!! Sounds like some great bargains. BTW - my brother lives in Lewisville TX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter