***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to do the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Party and do fantasmic on the same night?

Is it possible to do the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Party and do fantasmic on the same night?
On nights where there are two showings of Fantasmic, yes....but the time of year when JBJB is running, I am not sure that there are any said nights.

Hi everyone! I’m needing some advice, we are stuck with deciding between Jingle Bell Jingle Jam and Fantasmic. We have never seen either of them and we aren’t sure when we will be visiting again. Which would you recommend?

Hi everyone! I’m needing some advice, we are stuck with deciding between Jingle Bell Jingle Jam and Fantasmic. We have never seen either of them and we aren’t sure when we will be visiting again. Which would you recommend?
Last year's internal calendar is showing that from Nov 9th until Dec 15th, the JBJB show was at 8:00 and Fantasmic was at 8:30. There was only one Fantasmic show per night when JBJB was performed. You would have been able to see both shows if you moved fast enough and if there was available seating for Fantasmic.

We have never seen JBJB, so I cannot compare, but F! is always a must for us. We love it. Problem is this year we want to fit in all the Christmas stuff, so I think we are going to go to DHS for a second night just to see JBJB.

JBJB is fun and festive but if you have not seen either, and not sure you will be back anytime soon, my vote would be Fantasmic which is a must do, IMO.

So we're planning to do both the JBJB DP and the SW DP on different nights (as we'll be there in late December when they do both) and we're wondering what the 2017 schedule was like for the nights where both offerings were available.

I think I had read that one was always the "early" one and one was done "later" . What were the times that both were offered last year?

We were able to do both last year. The only problem is unless you stand near the back of the crowd for JBJB and walk really fast to F! for it you will be sitting all the way to the left of the stage. We got lucky because my DH was on an ECV and the CM told him to park it and sat us in the VIP section because it was minutes before the show was going to start. They opened up the VIP section to anyone as the show started. So it is possible if you don't care where you sit or stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter