OFFICIAL: In Honor of ROBERT "BAWB" VARLEY May 3, 2008

I am here in Sweden and remembered Bob this morning when I woke up, and came here to watch videos are read about him as I have every day since he passed on. God bless Bob all of his family and friends. We will be remembering Bob on our trip to the world in some way too.

What a beautiful tribute the Dis has done with the video :love:!

I am here in Sweden and remembered Bob this morning when I woke up, and came here to watch videos are read about him as I have every day since he passed on. God bless Bob all of his family and friends. We will be remembering Bob on our trip to the world in some way too.

What a beautiful tribute the Dis has done with the video :love:!

It is so awesome Bob is being remembered around the world!

I am going to listen to the anniversary episode and am wearing my podcast T-shirt.

DH and I listened to the 10th anniversary Podcast show when the Podcasters all told how they came to join the Dis. We will definitely miss Bawb! We'll have a Dole Whip in his memory when we're at WDW in July. :)

I am sitting home today watching Bawb video. Shedding the tears. I tear up when I think of how many laughs he gave my husband I. What a wonderful gift.:sad1:

My family and I usually listen to the podcast while going for a weekend drive. This week no podcast, but we shared some of our favorite Bob moments.

I had a dole whip in the mk this afternoon for Bob. It was the most fitting thing I could do for him today.

Safe journey dear friend!

I've downloaded all of the available Podcasts and am listening to them all this afternoon. I'm also offering prayers for Bob, his family, and many, many friends for their peace and comfort.

Thank you, Bob, and God's blessings to you all

Lit a candle at 3pm. Listened to old podcasts. At sundown, will have a moe-gee-toe in Bawb's honor.

I watched some Kaht Kam of the Magic Kingdom (through watery eyes :sad1: ) and am looking forward to some pineapple ice cream later.

my thoughts and prayers have been with you guys all day!!! I wore my memorial shirt out today!

I listened to his flower and garden review. I am lighting a candle at church tomorrow and we are having dole whips for dessert. We will defiantely be thinking of the family and podcast crew this weekend.

I have been praying and specifically thinking about the gang and Bawb's family all day - but we were traveling home from out of town during the memorial time - so I leaned back in my seat, put the ear buds in, and listened to park music in honor of Bawb.

We love you BAWB.

We also lit a candle for Bawb today. I also lifted his family and friends in prayer.

I didn't post yesterday, but I listen to the podcasts and I lit a candle. I read al lthe stories I can on the boards. Read Pete's eulogy and sat in awe of what this man had to say about such a great friend. We should all be blessed. What I am taking away today- from Bob, is to put a smile and love a little more loudly! :flower3:

I will be thinking of my fellow Disers and podcrew.. You guys are in my thoughts .. :hug:

I will be lighting a candle today in honor of Bawb!

I didn't post yesterday, but I listen to the podcasts and I lit a candle. I read al lthe stories I can on the boards. Read Pete's eulogy and sat in awe of what this man had to say about such a great friend. We should all be blessed. What I am taking away today- from Bob, is to put a smile and love a little more loudly! :flower3:

I did not know this amazing man, and I yet I am also so saddened by his sudden passing. Do you have a link to the eulogy? I'm sure it was a wonderful tribute to the wonderful person Bawb.

I did not know this amazing man, and I yet I am also so saddened by his sudden passing. Do you have a link to the eulogy? I'm sure it was a wonderful tribute to the wonderful person Bawb.

If you haven't already seen it, click on the BLOG link above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!