Official Frozen at WDW Thread (Updated May 20th) FEA and RS Open June 21

Sorry I've gotten so far behind on this thread. I see I have a lot of updating to do.

Did you all know there is a photo op for FEA? I had no idea, of course, I was trying to avoid ride spoilers. So maybe it was reported already.

wdw2016193507504777_7741570053_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-tmp.jpeg
I rode it yesterday and was surprised at the picture part. Not sharing my pic because my face just reads "completely bored" even though I think the ride is cute

Sorry I've gotten so far behind on this thread. I see I have a lot of updating to do.

Did you all know there is a photo op for FEA? I had no idea, of course, I was trying to avoid ride spoilers. So maybe it was reported already.

wdw2016193507504777_7741570053_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-tmp.jpeg

Am I the only one that thinks the picture backdrop is just entirely too bland? I mean, the ride seems so blue when you watch a ride-through video and then this picture just looks so brown and plain. Too bad.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks the picture backdrop is just entirely too bland? I mean, the ride seems to blue when you watch a ride-through video and then this picture just looks so brown and plain. Too bad.
i saw my friends picture yesterday from the ride and i completely agree with you on this

I rode it yesterday and was surprised at the picture part. Not sharing my pic because my face just reads "completely bored" even though I think the ride is cute

So the picture is new. Lol on the looking bored part. The ride is very cute! Especially right before the hill!!

[QUOTE ="Iowamom post: 56126835, member: 559088" ]Am I the only one that thinks the picture backdrop is just entirely too bland? I mean, the ride seems so blue when you watch a ride-through video and then this picture just looks so brown and plain. Too bad.[/QUOTE]

You're right! The backdrop is so dark. The ride is colorful

the flash is too strong

Very! !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter