Official Frozen at WDW Thread (Updated May 20th) FEA and RS Open June 21

I'm interested in this as well, since I have two Elsa obsessed boys and only half a day at Epcot. I do have a 8am Akershus breakfast for our September trip that I booked just for this reason, though the boys will also want to meet all of the princesses. Please share your experiences as this opens up!

I just had another thought on this. I wonder if the sisters will be meeting together again. If so, I do think that might increase the demand again. It's been a long time since you've been able to get photos with them together at WDW. I love that they continue to appear together at DLR.

I just had another thought on this. I wonder if the sisters will be meeting together again. If so, I do think that might increase the demand again. It's been a long time since you've been able to get photos with them together at WDW. I love that they continue to appear together at DLR.
That would indeed increase interest in them.

That would indeed increase interest in them.

..... and slow down the line as the fun interaction between the 2 does take more time. It makes it a far better experience though, so I hope this is the case.

I do hope they are together!

Guess we'll find out June 21.

We weren't going to renew our APs til August or September. But I'm feeling impulsive, like we need to go now and renew them. They expire June 7. Just to book FP+ tomorrow, I'd like to renew them. Even though we'd have lots of time to catch all the new stuff eventually.

I have to say I'm disappointed that the meet and greet will be standby only. I guess that 8am Akershus reservation will be that much harder to get now :( We're not going until December but I'm hoping that by then some of the hoopla will have died down or Disney will have figured out how to do crowd control. We have 2 days dedicated to Epcot and were planning to get PPO at Akershus for Frozen and then RD day 2 for Joy and Sadness (which also has no FP+ and long lines).
I'm disappointed too because I would rather RD Soarin' and Test Track on our two days and FP FEA and the m&g

Plus Joy/Sadness is what is throwing a wrench in my plans! That's the 5th thing that is a priority to us. So we basically are going to have to wait in a long line for them because we plan to FP FEA and RD with a pre park ADR the A+E Meet. Then our second day we plan to FP Soarin' and RD Test Track (plus these need to be rider swaps because we have a 2 year old).

We have an 8 am Akershus booked for my August trip for this reason... Please post on here how it works out for you!
SURE, a little nervous, so I booked 2 that week one on Monday and one on Saturday, we aren't going until July 30th, but I will keep you posted, when are you guys there?

Following as I would also like to know how the groups with 8:00am ADRs at Akershus work out. Originally I was thinking of doing an Akershus lunch, but now with the M&G not being FP+, I am thinking about changing that to prepark breakfast.

Has anyone heard news on what the queue will be like at the ride? Wondering if we will want to plan on seeing it or trying for FP...

I agree that new costumes would have really pushed up the demand for the meet and greet. In some ways that's good. But I'm left wondering if that was a budget cut somewhere along the way

There was never any plans for them to be in new costumes. I think someone saw the artwork for the attraction (below) and misinterpreted it as the M&G. The plan was always their current costumes.

frozeneverafter2.jpg

so for days with extra magic hours does norway open at 8 AM? along with the front of the park? or still 9 AM?

Disneyparksblog.com says Norway will open at 9 with Future World. This has me believe that it will also be with Future World for EMH :)

We are going to be there the second week of July. Should I book an 8AM Akershus ADR? It's my 5yos first trip and it's for her birthday. We didn't want to miss meeting Anna and Elsa... I'm surprised it's not going to be FP+...

There was never any plans for them to be in new costumes. I think someone saw the artwork for the attraction (below) and misinterpreted it as the M&G. The plan was always their current costumes.

frozeneverafter2.jpg

It's really unfortunate that they will not be in the spring dresses - it would really be a nice change. Maybe they will atleast get new clothes for flower and garden or something. The fever dresses are lovely with that picture.

No fastpasses for FEA at exactly 7am this morning for 7/13. Now all I have is Olaf saying "woops!" when I try. Anyone have any luck?

No fastpasses for FEA at exactly 7am this morning for 7/13. Now all I have is Olaf saying "woops!" when I try. Anyone have any luck?
and now the site is saying all fastpass distribution is concluded in ALL parks for 7/13. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter