Official Frozen at WDW Thread (Updated May 20th) FEA and RS Open June 21

The Blog now seems to confirm in the comments that it will be a Tier 1 FP (which we always knew). Interestingly, they have not answered the questions about whether there will be a FP for A&E though.

I noticed that FP was not mentioned for them. So odd.

If you read in the comments section of the article, it's said that FP will be for the attraction only.

How odd is that! First, it's going to just increase the demand for FP on the ride. Second, Epcot is a park that needs as much FP capacity as they can get. Third, odd that they would say it was for the "attraction" only. Aren't meet and greets considered attractions?

Oh man, our EP day is 6/25, which is supposed to be a crowd level 4 day according to touring plans. But that's the first Saturday after all this opens, so I'm guessing that'll have an impact on crowds...
Someone asked on the blog whether this would be open during EMH. Depending on the answer, I may have to rearrange our schedule (again) to go on the EMH days.

How odd is that! First, it's going to just increase the demand for FP on the ride. Second, Epcot is a park that needs as much FP capacity as they can get. Third, odd that they would say it was for the "attraction" only. Aren't meet and greets considered attractions?
I agree! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will do a FP for the Meet and Greet.

Aww man! So close. Hope you encounter a soft opening if there is one.
We'll definitely keep an eye out for a soft opening. We hadn't even planned on going this year. Up until a week and a half ago we were going to do a long weekend on Cape Cod next month. I joked with my wife that we should switch it to Disney and somehow within a day we had booked a 4 night trip. I even managed to snag FP to the new Soarin' (wife's all-time favorite). DD still thinks we're going to the beach.

I am stunned that A&E will be standby only. I can't believe that they built this whole new M&G house and wouldn't have made it FP+ compatible. It's one thing to re-purpose space like Joy & Sadness and Baymax and not have the FP+ ability but a completely brand new location. Haven't they learned from past experiences? Even now at the MK the wait is over an hour. OR, does this mean that they will still keep A&E in MK, too. Have the FP+ option there and use the Epcot M&G as an additional one, particularly right after folks get off the new ride.

There is still no FP+ availability for any of the princesses in Fairytale Hall before the 17th or after. Maybe tomorrow but now that they announced when the A&E Epcot M&G is opening, you would think the Fairytale Hall plans would be finalized.

Any mention of whether or not LWTL will move back down to Tier 2?

what time are FP's? Is it still midnight or early in the am now?

Yes, we need this info if it is available. I may just go ahead and stay up tonight and see just to be safe as June 21 is our EPCOT day and the only one. Guess I will head over and cancel current FP's for tier 1 attractions so I can drop this one in.

A little more fuel to the fire, that is also the evening EMH date for EPCOT, I think crowds just got bigger that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter