Official Frozen at WDW Thread (Updated May 20th) FEA and RS Open June 21

lovethattink

TPAS Moderator
I'm very excited about all the new Frozen inspired attractions, meet and greets, and new experiences coming to WDW!! The past couple years I started an informational thread about FSF. In that same spirit, I'm starting this thread for me and all the other Frozen fans to keep all the Frozen WDW information at hand.

This thread is a work in progress. Updates will be added as they become known.

1. Royal Sommerhus (Norway, Epcot) (Opened June 21, 2016)

2. Frozen Ever After Attraction (Norway, Epcot) (Opened June 21, 2016)

3. Frozen Games (Blizzard Beach) May 21 to August 21, 2016

4. Olaf Character Experience (DHS) Opened May 4th, 2016

5. For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along

6. Meet Anna and Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall

Last edited:
Frozen Ever After Attraction (Opened June 21)

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...royal-sommerhus-set-to-open-at-epcot-june-21/

Norway Pavilion will open at 9am

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/epcot/frozen-ever-after/

"An All-New Family Friendly Attraction
Come and celebrate a very special “Summer Snow Day” with Queen Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff and friends. Read More
Come and celebrate a very special “Summer Snow Day” with Queen Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff and friends.

Welcome to Frozen Ever After, an unforgettable adventure where you’ll be whisked away for an on-the-water journey through Arendelle—one set to the tune of your favorite songs from Frozen!

Let It Go All Over Again

The adventure begins on the docks of Arendelle, as seen in the classic animated film. After finding a seat aboard your boat, get ready for a warm hug as the lapping waters take you right into the frozen willow forest.

Soon, you’ll be rubbing shoulders with some “boulders”—a.k.a. Kristoff’s family from Troll Valley—before bracing for the cold. High up in the icy blue world of the North Mountain, Queen Elsa’s enchanting ice palace awaits! Behold the wonder… and keep an eye out for a few Frozen friends too.

Finally, hang on tight as you glide back down into the Bay of Arendelle, where the “Summer Snow Day” celebration is in full effect, complete with many of your favorite Frozen tunes!"

FP+ available

No height restriction

Should be open during EMH

Attraction photo op

wdw2016193507504777_7741570053_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-tmp.jpeg

Last edited:
Frozen Games
May 27 to August 21, 2016

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...n-games-at-disneys-blizzard-beach-water-park/

Located at Blizzard Beach

Kristoff and Olaf are hosts. They appear at the opening and closing ceremonies. And give updates throughout the games.

I expect this experience to be similar to the Teen Beach Movie activities they had at Typhoon Lagoon.

I assume Olaf and Kristoff will only been seen and not available for M&G. Similar to how Olaf was seen on stage during FSF.

Team Kristoff vs Team Olaf

-Ice Pail Relays
-Snowball Toss
-Ski Pole Limbo
-Slide Races

Photos courtesy of @Berlioz70

27324522156_437936c86a.jpg

27324518126_3de36ea027.jpg

Last edited:
Rumor on another thread is that it has been pushed to May 27th. As long as it's before June 6th, I'm happy. LOL.
May 27th was the date posted on the HUB (CM website). The meet and greet might open later but that is just me seeing how far along they are right now.

Thanks so much for this thread! We are traveling the third week of June, and my DD is a HUGE Frozen fan. Fingers crossed that the attractions at Epcot are open then!!!

It was fun, and the theater was full for the 6:30 show.

It's a beautiful night to be here in DHS, there's a breeze, and we can't wait to see Star Wars fireworks!

It was fun, and the theater was full for the 6:30 show.

It's a beautiful night to be here in DHS, there's a breeze, and we can't wait to see Star Wars fireworks!

Glad you enjoyed the show! It's one of my family's favorites!

The last time I went to a 6:30 show, it was filled to capacity. We arrived just before show time and had to split up to find seats. But we got seated.

I think the Star Wars fireworks are the best on property! Hope you enjoyed those too.

Thanks for starting this thread, @lovethattink! I have been so obsessed with SW-related stuff and now RoL (!!!), that I have been neglecting potentially important Frozen and other news! This will make it much easier to keep up! Will you be updating the first posts with opening dates as they are announced?

:thanks:

Thanks for starting this thread, @lovethattink! I have been so obsessed with SW-related stuff and now RoL (!!!), that I have been neglecting potentially important Frozen and other news! This will make it much easier to keep up! Will you be updating the first posts with opening dates as they are announced?

:thanks:

Yes, with any confirmed info. I'm going to need help from other posters. So feel free to pass along information to me. Rumors won't be updated to the first post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter