Official "Friends of the Fort" Weight Loss Group!

I am calling the insurance company today to get the ball rolling on my weight loss surgery! Wish me luck!
Good luck with this! Feel free to PM me with any questions that may come up. It was the best decision I ever made.

see if they have a discount if you bring a friend.

I have seen pictures of you, you don't qualify. You are way to skinny! :thumbsup2

Good luck with this! Feel free to PM me with any questions that may come up. It was the best decision I ever made.

Thanks Allison, I am sure I will, between you and Rog, I think a got a pretty cool little support group in the making!

I called, and my 1st appointment is the 25th, it is a group seminar thingy, but it is how they get started. I called the insurance co, and it looks good there, they gave me the "if you got this and this and this" spheel... and I was like check check check and check.... LOL

So I guess I am on the way. My hope is by the time I get to the Oct 09 GG and may be down 50lbs or so. :thumbsup2

Thats so great John! I'm really glad you're doing this for you.....I bet when its all done you'll realize how much more life you have to live! You have unending support here! Don't ever forget that!

Best of luck to you John! My SIL had the same surgery about 2 years ago. This past summer she had a second surgery for extra skin. She had some great docs and she looks and feels amazing now. However the second surgery was very very hard on her as far as recovery goes.

I'll be praying for you!

I am calling the insurance company today to get the ball rolling on my weight loss surgery! Wish me luck!

Best of luck and a little pixie dust too! pixiedust:

I stayed on :confused:

I am now at 123 and my highest weight ever was roughly 175, but when I started my diet at the end of June I was 166.

I am finding it hard to get motivated to work out when its no longer swim suit season! How can you all diet during the Holidays? Whats the plan of attack here :rotfl:

Way to go! :cheer2:

The holidays are going to be tough but I don't really plan to do a lot of "dieting," I want to get off my butt and start moving again. I've been on hiatus for awhile and if I can get started back to exercising and start feeling better, I'll be ready to start my New Year's resolutions of eating healthy and exercising more.

I have seen pictures of you, you don't qualify. You are way to skinny! :thumbsup2

Thanks Allison, I am sure I will, between you and Rog, I think a got a pretty cool little support group in the making!

I called, and my 1st appointment is the 25th, it is a group seminar thingy, but it is how they get started. I called the insurance co, and it looks good there, they gave me the "if you got this and this and this" spheel... and I was like check check check and check.... LOL

So I guess I am on the way. My hope is by the time I get to the Oct 09 GG and may be down 50lbs or so. :thumbsup2

i'm a fat bahstad as they say in bahston

Good luck John, that's great!

I on the other hand need a little fire lit under my butt. Well, lets be honest, if it's little and under my butt-I won't see it. Ok, I need a bon fire under my butt! Thanks for bringing this thread back up so I can cry all day! J/K-ok,ok, I'm getting back on the wagon-after I catch up with it.

Well, I'm down five pounds in the last couple weeks due to a bad tooth. I've had an appointment at the dentist twice but I had to cancel as one of the kids was sick and home from school. I'm tired of soft foods and no junk although I don't mind the weight loss. :(

Well, I'm down five pounds in the last couple weeks due to a bad tooth. I've had an appointment at the dentist twice but I had to cancel as one of the kids was sick and home from school. I'm tired of soft foods and no junk although I don't mind the weight loss. :(

I'm having a wisdom tooth extracted on Monday, maybe I'll lose some too (in addition to the weight of my tooth that is :lmao: ) The last time I had a wisdom tooth removed I developed a dry socket...didn't eat for a week! But I'd rather have quintuplets without drugs than to go through that again! :sick:

Apparently I can't totally blame Amanda. Genetics is playing a part. It looks like I am a neanderthal. I just read an article in national Geographic about new discoveries on cave women. Apparently the average Neanderthal female was red-headed, fair skinned, 5'2 and 146 lbs. They needed to be sturdily built for the hunt. So much for evolution! :confused:

Apparently I can't totally blame Amanda. Genetics is playing a part. It looks like I am a neanderthal. I just read an article in national Geographic about new discoveries on cave women. Apparently the average Neanderthal female was red-headed, fair skinned, 5'2 and 146 lbs. They needed to be sturdily built for the hunt. So much for evolution! :confused:

:lmao:

Ami is going as a cave women next Halloween! ;)

Thanks, Carol. :headache: :laughing:
I'm going to give it another go for 2009. Hope this time is successful....for good! :goodvibes

I took the dog for a walk today..does that count. :confused3 The dog appreciated it! :)
Baby steps..or doggie steps...either way, I MOVED! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter