Official FREE DINING ADR Cancellation / Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for a party of 5--I will trade WCC on 9/23 @ 8:40 PLUS Le Chefs de France on 9/25 @6:40 for an earlier time at WCC 9/23

I have a reservation at Hollywood and Vine for Sept. 23 at 1:00 for four people if anyone is interested I will be cancelling in the near future. I know this isn't too in demand, but thought I'd post it just in case someone was looking.

Quick I had to "giveup LeCellier 8:30 party of four Sept 27th for another another time
call now

I just cancelled LTT on the 28th (September) at 5:25. Had to cancel as I got a cancellation. Maria I no longer need your reservation. Thanks

I forgot to mention we are still looking for WCC on the 23rd and an earlier time on the 27th for Le Cellier (Earlier than 7.)

We will be in WDW from 9/27 through the night of Oct 3rd. If anyone is cancelling a dinner reservation for LeCellier during that time (I know, it's a long shot - but it doesn't hurt to ask), can you please send me an email before you do so I can try to get that reservation? We are a party of 3.

Thanks and I hope you all enjoy your vacation - I can't wait to go!

email: twk310@verizon.net

Tootie

Ok - Last call - Haven't had much interest...

I will cancel these in the morning if I do not get any response...

9/25/07 - Ohanas @ Poly @ 755am - For a party of 6

and

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (MK location) for 1 child - 9/21/07 @ 7:20PM
not sure how to transfer it with a credit card hold, but would be willing to try

Two tables--one party of 2, one party of 5.

Still looking for earlier time at WCC on 9/23 for a party of 5. I can trade an 8:40 on the same day.

looking for lecelier for 6 adults 1 child on sept 5th for dinner
long shot but I thought there may be some last minute changes!!

looking for lecelier for 6 adults 1 child on sept 5th for dinner
long shot but I thought there may be some last minute changes!!

This thread is from Free Dining in 2007 not 2009. I'm not sure you're going to get too much response.

this thread is closed - there are threads on the main board for each month, links in the stickies at the top of the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter