Official Fish Extender List for PCC 3.0 **contest results and photos**

In terms of the FE, we ordered one off of ebay. I can't remember the seller but she was awesome and worked with us to customize it. I don't have a picture handy (I'm at work) but it's absolutely fabulous! The arts and crafts gene completely passed me by but we'll figure out something fun to exchange. My kids are already starting to research ideas.

Amanda

Stateroom: 8072
Board Name: jcoldham
Names: Jeff & Colette
Just the two of us. (hey, that would make a great song :) )

We would love to join in :goodvibes

Board name: elise79
Real names: Tracy, Matt & Chloe (girl age 4)
Cabin: 5020

Bumping this back up to the top- I know there are LOTS more people on this cruise.

:cool1: Don't miss out on the fun. :cool1:

Would you please add us to the FE list, Linda?

Me - Gretchen
DH - John
DGS - Matt - age 10
DGD - Emily - age 6

Stateroom 10096

Thanks!

Can't wait!!!

Thank you so much for organizing and maintaining this.

Please sign us up as we just got official word we are part of 3.0!

Disneyfun1
Art-Celebrating birthday on june 24!, Lisa, and Meghan-16
our stateroom is in GTY status as of now!

Thanks!

Please add me to the list. I have to check with my cabinmates to see if they want to participate, too.

WooHoo!!! Dagny is going!!!!

Awww, thanks :) I feel so :love:

Now, if you could find me some decent airfare that would be great! Christy and I have been going back and forth on facebook about how horrible it is!!! Can't wait to see you both :)

Updated through today.

Glad to have you MaryJo and Dagny. :cheer2:
Please let me know your cabin #s as soon as you have them.

And Dagny- if you don't mind giving first names, that is helpful too- as some people do personalize their gifts or the card. If you;d prefer not- that's OK too.

Updated through today.

Glad to have you MaryJo and Dagny. :cheer2:
Please let me know your cabin #s as soon as you have them.

And Dagny- if you don't mind giving first names, that is helpful too- as some people do personalize their gifts or the card. If you;d prefer not- that's OK too.

Don't mind at all.

Dagny, Jeff and Zachary (12)

Don't mind at all.

Dagny, Jeff and Zachary (12)

Oh! You have a 12 year old boy! That is awesome! My son is turning 12 on the cruise and was worried that all the kids his age would be girls (not that there's anything wrong with that!). We'll have to meet up at the port and introduce them!

--Hillary

PS - sorry for all the '!!!!!!!!' I was excited!

Oh! You have a 12 year old boy! That is awesome! My son is turning 12 on the cruise and was worried that all the kids his age would be girls (not that there's anything wrong with that!). We'll have to meet up at the port and introduce them!

--Hillary

PS - sorry for all the '!!!!!!!!' I was excited!

Would love to meet up - Zachary will happy to be his tour guide (and for the many that know my know, will know that is soooo true, LOL).

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter