Official DVC Facebook Page: Disney's Rivera Resort Video

SpaceMountain77

Kidani Villager Victorian Gentleman Turtle Trekker
Hi Everyone,

The administrators for the DVC Facebook page have posted a video of the porte cochere and entry to Disney's Rivera Resort. Overall, the video provides a closer perspective of the entry concept art that was previously released.

If you have the time, then I would suggest reading through the comments. More often then not, the comments suggest a limited understanding of using one's DVC membership and, sometimes, the Walt Disney World Resort. Here, on the Disboards, we are discussing the legality and ramifications of the 2020 point charts and, on Facebook, members are asking if they can book Disney's Rivera Resort next year.

Just some thoughts,
Jim 8O

Hi Everyone,

The administrators for the DVC Facebook page have posted a video of the porte cochere and entry to Disney's Rivera Resort. Overall, the video provides a closer perspective of the entry concept art that was previously released.

If you have the time, then I would suggest reading through the comments. More often then not, the comments suggest a limited understanding of using one's DVC membership and, sometimes, the Walt Disney World Resort. Here, on the Disboards, we are discussing the legality and ramifications of the 2020 point charts and, on Facebook, members are asking if they can book Disney's Rivera Resort next year.

Just some thoughts,
Jim 8O

I was very excited to see the video, although I'll really be excited when they finally release some concept art and details of the rooms! I've really liked everything that I've seen so far. Would love to add on a contract here in 2019 (assuming room size and decor is good).

How do I find DVC Facebook page? There seems to be a lot of DVC GROUPS there.

Last edited:

There seems to be a greater emphasis on theming in this rendering/video. Before, I wanted to try the location, and now I’m more interested in the the Riviera as a resort.
Theming is what Disney does best, so I think it deserves the positive comments.

(And hopefully more design thought is put into Reflections or whatever it is)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter