***Official DLR June 2022 Check-in Thread***

mdmost

DIS Veteran
Trying to model this on the May 2022 thread. Since we're now almost 60 days away, time to get those ADRs picked and plans shored up.

Key Dates:
Grad Nights at CA: 1st, 3rd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 17th
Reunion Grad Nights at CA: 23rd, 28th, 30th
Flag Day: June 14th
Father's Day: June 19th

Conventions in Anaheim:
2022 NAMM Show June 3rd-5th
SBCAL 2022 June 12-13
VidCon US 2022 June 22-25

We're arriving on May 31st and starting our first park day on June 1st. Staying at the Courtyard Main Entrance. Staying through Sunday. Park days June 1st-June 4th. Plan is DLR, CA, DLR, DLR. We've always done 3 days and usually a morning before we fly out. We chose to do 4 full days this year. Last day is going to be a take it easy day.

I saw that June 1st park hoppers only have CA as the starting park so it would be wise to get your park reservations done.

Feel free to add when you're arriving and where you're staying.

DisBoards June Park trips:
June 1-4- DLH- shosh1530
June 1-5- Courtyard Front Entrance- mdmost
June 1-5- PPH- DisneyZag
June 4-6- DLH- dgagnon519
June 7-12- Best Western- CyndiLouWho
June 8-9- Homewood Suites- OKC Disney Fan
June 8-14- VRBO rental- FeistyDisneyMom
June 11 - 15- TBD- frechley
June 11-15- TBD- katejc
June 11-18- Fairfield Inn- bettymae1121
June 11-18- Desert Inn- Supermavs
June 12-13- Marriott- Elk Grove Chris
June 12-14- DLH- Christine
June 12-14- DLH- ej119
June 12-17- TBD- confetti
June 12-18- VGC- frank808
June 13-16- GCH- 3TinksAndAnEeyore
June 14-19- Castle Inn- kpd6901
June 15-18- Fairfield Inn- Didi8367
June 15-20- DLH- PurpleKomodo
June 17-21- Anaheim Hotel- Kerr84
June 19-22- DLH- foolish-mortal
June 19-23- AirBnB- captain_hug99
June 19-24- TBD- soniam
June 19-24- TBD- trstno1
June 19-25- VGC- @Lauren in NC
June 20-23- Desert Inn- kelmac284
June 20-25- GCV- smmora
June 20-27- Park Vue Inn- ClaraOswald
June 21-28- TBD- Tarheel girl 1975
June 21-28- Tropicana Inn- Nolefan1984
June 23-28- DLH- katepass72
June 23-July 1- VGC- CrazyDuck808
June 25-30- GCH- Canto
June 25-30- HoJo & GCH- Pluto468
June 27-July 1- DLH- McSmooth
June 27-July 2- Desert Inn- BadPinkTink

Last edited:
We are arriving June 11th with 4 park days on 6/12 (DL), 6/13 (CA), 6/15 (DL) and 6/17 (CA). Staying at either the Hyatt Regency Orange County or the Residence Inn Garden Grove (next to each other, can't decide which I like better). We have hoppers and I can't wait to see Avengers Campus and Cars Land. We haven't been for about 7 years and we didn't go to CA last time, so I haven't seen anything recent over there. Also can't wait for GE again (we saw it in WDW in 2020 just before Covid hit). So excited for the shows returning too!

We arrive May 31st and have 5 days planned for the parks, leaving on June 6th. We'll be in-park June 1-5, leaving the 6th. Our plan is to start the days, respectively, with DL, DCA, DL, DCA, DL, and park hop after 1pm. We'll be staying at PPH and hope to squeeze some character experiences in amongst the fun.

I'm so excited! I've only been to DL once, 10 years ago before having kids, and had a spring break extravaganza planned for my family in March 2020 before Covid changed everyone's plans. We're ready to get this trip in the books!

Can't wait for dining packages to open up for WoC and Fantasmic!

We arrive June 7th, leave the 15th. Staying at an VRBO. 5-day park hoppers planned, 8th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 14th, DL/DCA/DL/DCA/DL.

This is our 5th trip as a family to celebrate a 5th birthday. It is our youngest/last child, so we are hoping to make it memorable! Our last trip was in 2019, aka the before-times. Very excited that shows will have returned, and I am especially excited about MSEP as the last time I saw it I was a teenager in the 1990s and none of the rest of my family have experienced it before! This will also be our first time meeting up with another un-related family, and I am looking forward to reconnecting with good friends, and watching our kids experience this together.

Yay! We will be there June 15-18. Staying at the Fairfield Inn. We’ll have park hoppers for all 4 days.

This is a reschedule of a trip originally planned for this past Christmas, but was canceled because DS and I got stupid Covid. I was SO disappointed to miss the holiday festivities. BUT I’m happy that it means we’ll get MSEP, F!, and WOC! We are literally counting the days!

Last edited:
We're arriving on June 27 and staying at Disneyland Hotel through July 1. Our last trip was in 11/2019. DCA on June 28 and DLP on June 30. Pool day on June 29. Excited to see Avengers Campus, MSEP, Haunted Mansion "regular" (it was the holiday overlay in 2019), and Small World (was closed for holiday upgrades in 2019).

We will be on a Disney Alaska cruise from June 20-27, and heading down to Disneyland while we're on the west coast.

June 11 - 15, leaving on the 16th. 11th will be a half day. Not sure where we are staying. Currently have reservations at Camelot Inn and Holiday Inn Express, might book at Homewood.

Any advice on how walking from Camelot compares to taking the Toy Story shuttle? Last time we were there was in May 2021. ART was free and awesome, at that time. I hear it is no good now. Prior to that, it was before kids and we had stayed at the Best Western right across from the main entrance, a few times. So, I have no experience with the Toy Story shuttle.

Yay! Thanks for starting this thread! This is our rescheduled June 2020 trip. :hyper:

We (Me, DH, and DD10) will be there June 11-18 at the Fairfield Inn. Our first and last days are travel days, and we have park hoppers so the following will be our starting parks:

Sun. June 12 - DLP
Mon. Jun 13 - CA
Tue. June 14 - Soak City (probably)
Wed. June 15 - DLP
Thur. June 16 - CA - WoC desert party 9:15
Fri. June 17 - DLP

Last edited:
My family will be visiting from June 13 - June 16. We will be celebrating my youngest DD’s 16th birthday! We are staying at the GCH.

Schedule so far (assuming reservations are available for dining locations in a couple of weeks)
6/13: Check in day/GCH cabana/Napa Rose dinner
6/14: Start at DL
6/15: Start at DL/Mindful Traveler Foot Massages at Tenaya Spa
6/16: Check out day/Start at DL/Go until we are done whether that’s noon or midnight then drive to my parents’ house which is thankfully only an hour away. Head home to Northern California the next day.

We're driving from Nebraska (1500 miles each way.) We arrive in California on June 20th. Leaving on June 27th. We purchased 5-day park hoppers and also a 1-day, 1-park pass to bring our total to 6 days in the parks. Probably seems excessive but we like to take things at a leisurely pace. We aren't rope droppers and we don't stay super late. Plus we take an afternoon break when it's super hot out. Our first park day will be the 21st and we'll do our 1-day, 1-park ticket that day and spend it at Disneyland. Then we'll alternate our starting park each day.

This trip was meant to be taken in June 2020 so here's hoping all goes as planned this time!

It's myself and my husband (in our 40's) and our 8 year old son who is autistic. We originally planned to stay at our regular hotel - Desert Inn in a parlor suite (like we did on our 3 previous trips) but we decided to try the Park Vue in this time. We booked late so we couldn't get a bigger room. We'll be in a room with just 1 queen bed and then bunk beds. I'm nervous about the small size but here's hoping it's good!

June 20th - 17th Park Vue Inn

We're arriving on 6/23 and staying until 6/28, at DLH. This trip is 2-years' delayed, so excited to finally be taking it! Frequent WDW visitors but first time back to DL since (gasp) 1984!

Daughter and I taking a very short trip to use our MK one last time before it expires. June 20-23 staying at Desert Inn.

We're driving from Nebraska (1500 miles each way.) We arrive in California on June 20th. Leaving on June 27th. We purchased 5-day park hoppers and also a 1-day, 1-park pass to bring our total to 6 days in the parks. Probably seems excessive but we like to take things at a leisurely pace. We aren't rope droppers and we don't stay super late. Plus we take an afternoon break when it's super hot out. Our first park day will be the 21st and we'll do our 1-day, 1-park ticket that day and spend it at Disneyland. Then we'll alternate our starting park each day.

This trip was meant to be taken in June 2020 so here's hoping all goes as planned this time!
What route do you take to get from Nebraska to Anaheim? Do you go through Utah and Nevada? That's got to be an incredibly pretty drive.

My family is arriving June 15th and will be there through June 20th. If you want to add a convention to the list in the OP, we are coming for the Cure SMA conference which is being held at the Disneyland Hotel from June 16th-June 19th. We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Our plan is California Adventure on June 16th, Cure SMA night in the park at Disneyland June 18th, California Adventure on June 19th, and Disneyland on June 20th. My husband, Mom, and youngest kiddo with SMA are driving from Missouri to Disneyland and my older 2 kiddos and myself are flying out. Then we are all driving in our giant van back to Missouri together. We are excited to drive through the Southwest because none of us have really seen that part of the country. At Disneyland, my last trip was in 2019. I am super excited for Avengers Campus. Also excited to stay at the Disneyland Hotel this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter