**OFFICIAL DIS PODCAST CRUISE** May 16-20, 2022 on the Disney Dream

So we had the same cruise booked through dreams before they said they were doing a podcast cruise, will we still get the invites to things?

So we had the same cruise booked through dreams before they said they were doing a podcast cruise, will we still get the invites to things?

I think Pete was referring to those who booked through someone else. I remember seeing that those who booked before the podcast announcement would be included. See the podcast page on their website.

Hi All

For those of you who haven't listened to the show today we announced that Jodi Benson will be on our podcast cruise!!! Here is what I said we will be doing just for Dreams Unlimited Travel clients who booked through Dreams Unlimited Travel for this sailing:

1. Jodi Benson will be doing a live, private concert
  2. Jodi will also have a private meet ‘n greet. She will NOT be able to sign items clients brought on the ship due to COVID restrictions.
  3. We will have a live podcast on the cruise
  4. There will be a private event for patreon supporters
I also said that we have not yet nailed down the day, time or place for any of these events. We are still working on these specifics with DCL. Once we have specifics I will post them on the boards. You will also receive an itinerary with the events/days/time once that all has been worked out with DCL – either in your gift bags if we have the details in time or in your staterooms.

IMPORTANT: You will receive credentials for the cruise in the gift bags we send so if you have "opted out" of the gift bag please make sure you opt back in by letting your Dreams Unlimited Travel agent know. There will be some specific items we are having made just for this cruise so you wont get all of the usual stuff you have received if booked with us in the past. I know some of you who have cruised with us in the past choose not to receive the gift bags because you don't want the same items again. You will want the gift bags for this cruise specifically so you can get your credentials and other special items.

That’s all I have for you for now.

Thanks
John

Thanks for the update John. Looking forward to it!!!

Hi All

For those of you who haven't listened to the show today we announced that Jodi Benson will be on our podcast cruise!!! Here is what I said we will be doing just for Dreams Unlimited Travel clients who booked through Dreams Unlimited Travel for this sailing:

1. Jodi Benson will be doing a live, private concert
  2. Jodi will also have a private meet ‘n greet. She will NOT be able to sign items clients brought on the ship due to COVID restrictions.
  3. We will have a live podcast on the cruise
  4. There will be a private event for patreon supporters
I also said that we have not yet nailed down the day, time or place for any of these events. We are still working on these specifics with DCL. Once we have specifics I will post them on the boards. You will also receive an itinerary with the events/days/time once that all has been worked out with DCL – either in your gift bags if we have the details in time or in your staterooms.

IMPORTANT: You will receive credentials for the cruise in the gift bags we send so if you have "opted out" of the gift bag please make sure you opt back in by letting your Dreams Unlimited Travel agent know. There will be some specific items we are having made just for this cruise so you wont get all of the usual stuff you have received if booked with us in the past. I know some of you who have cruised with us in the past choose not to receive the gift bags because you don't want the same items again. You will want the gift bags for this cruise specifically so you can get your credentials and other special items.

That’s all I have for you for now.

Thanks
John
Hi John
How will international guests receive their gift bags/credentials. Will they be also posted out or will they have to be collected etc.

We want to visit Atlantis while at Nassau and see on the Atlantis website they require proof of vaccination and a negative Covid test. Can we use the test DCL gives to board as the proof or do they not give us anything as proof?651474

Got an email from DCL yesterday informing us that as of March 11th mask wearing is not longer required on board, inside or outside. There are a few exceptions such as the Walt Disney Theater.

Hi there :wave:

we are booked like ages ago and we almost needed to cancel but it looks like luck is going to be with us and we will be on PCC7.0!!!
whoohoo we are not want to miss one since we’ve been on all of them before.

niels my service dog is coming along too and that almost was the reason that we had to cancel. The Bahamas are very strict (as they should be) with allowing pets on the Islands but they were so strict that we couldn’t provide all the necessary paperwork because they want a vaccination that they don’t administer here in The Netherlands. But we have spoken to DCL and they worked with us and explained that the Bahamas sometimes waive that vaccination because it happened before.

there was also a time problem because they want you to send the forms to them by post or fax..
We don’t have fax here anymore and by post it will go by rowing boat to the island and then they need to look at those forms (at bahamian pace) and by rowing boat back (they should enter the 21th century quickly).
It’s not allowed to send it by email.

Luckily DCL have their contacts with their agriculture department and they were able to have it done by email.

now we are waiting dor their approval.

so this will be our first cruise as Platinum members and Niels his first cruise ever!!

Hi everyone,

Our cruise date is a little over a couple of months away. Is anyone interested in informal meets during the cruise, or any other activities? Let's get some ideas going, and we can tailor them around the official activities that have been announced.

Hi everyone,

Our cruise date is a little over a couple of months away. Is anyone interested in informal meets during the cruise, or any other activities? Let's get some ideas going, and we can tailor them around the official activities that have been announced.

Let’s do a Drink Around The World!!
Those always have been so much fun to do.

And on the cruise a private mixology class?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter