**OFFICIAL DIS PODCAST CRUISE** May 16-20, 2022 on the Disney Dream

We’ll be onboard too! Signed up for the cruise at the end of September, booking a 2 night pre-cruise stay at Pop Century. Last week, I was able to reserve a 3 night DVC points post-cruise stay at OKW and I booked our flights this week. This will be our first DCL cruise and we’re looking forward to it and all the DIS activities.

Well, I guess I lied 🤥. This won’t be our first DCL cruise. With all the reports of reduced capacity, we decided to book a cruise in December on the Wonder out of Galveston! We’ll be in the Houston area, visiting our granddaughter over thanksgiving and the cruise after was an easy add. So now the podcast cruise will be our second! We can’t wait for both cruises.

I put my request in for a quote and booked dvc at Riviera the 14th and 15th. This will be my first cruise. DH and I had planned on going in 2018, but he passed away suddenly before we could go.:oops: I finally got up the nerve to go solo. I love the DIS and felt this would be a way to wet my feet. :fish:I am not sure about the best way to get to the terminal from Riviera and from terminal to MCO the 20th.

What happens on these? I’m intrigued and the dates work for us but I don’t understand what’s being offered.

What happens on these? I’m intrigued and the dates work for us but I don’t understand what’s being offered.

I have no real idea, but if you look at the last podcast cruise thread, you can get an idea of the activities they plan.

Usually the team will do meet-ups on the ship and maybe some group excursions. They also tend to have a few guests doing panels and sometimes record a show on board.

Well, Val & I are booked. I'm going to be making a quick turn around on the last day of the cruise so I can head to Dayton OH that day and still catch some of the big Ham Radio event held there yearly.

Well, Val & I are booked. I'm going to be making a quick turn around on the last day of the cruise so I can head to Dayton OH that day and still catch some of the big Ham Radio event held there yearly.
So glad we will see you on the cruise!

Hard to believe that its coming up soon. Those that are Platinum will have their booking window open before too long.

Good luck to all of the Platinum members that booking tomorrow. Let us know if you see something different or unusual. Curious if they started booking any Atlantis excursions.

I backed out booking because I have never done a cruise. I would be solo. I had already booked DVC at Riviera for 14 & 15 and don’t want just a 2 night trip to WDW. I love the DIS and have never done an event. Will I feel like a loner going to meet ups? Need input from those that have been to let me know what to expect.

For those wondering, Pirate Night on this cruise will be on Wednesday, 5/18. That's the same day we dock at Castaway Cay.

Hi All
Has it been released yet what some of the activities or special events planned will be? Haven’t been able to see any info released but I heard Deni on this weeks podcast saying click the big green button on the boards but I don’t see what she’s talking about anywhere. Also will there be special airport transfers organized or should we book them directly ourselves.

Hi All
Has it been released yet what some of the activities or special events planned will be? Haven’t been able to see any info released but I heard Deni on this weeks podcast saying click the big green button on the boards but I don’t see what she’s talking about anywhere. Also will there be special airport transfers organized or should we book them directly ourselves.
I think we're still waiting on the announcements for special events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!