**OFFICIAL DIS PODCAST CRUISE** May 16-20, 2022 on the Disney Dream

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS
Staff member
Administrator
You guys!! Pete announced today during the live broadcast to kick off our Give Kids the World DIS Family Reunion Auction that our next DIS Podcast Cruise is happening in 2022!!! :yay:

It will be the 4-night sailing departing on 5/16/2022 on the Disney Dream with the following itinerary:
  • Day 1: Port Canaveral
  • Day 2: Nassau, The Bahamas
  • Day 3: Disney Castaway Cay
  • Day 4: Day at Sea
  • Day 5: Port Canaveral
This Podcast Cruise is now available for booking! Find all the details including sample pricing HERE!

In case you missed today's broadcast, give it a watch below for a sneak peek of some of the incredible auction items that are available right now. Note: This auction ends Friday, September 10, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern.

jcb

always emerging from hibernation
When can we book it?
Will there be a podcast during the cruise?
If so, will John and Teresa rise out of the floor for the podcast?
Will rocket bars be available?
Just anticipating all the questions that no one has answers to just yet.....
:duck:

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
Is this the cruise there is an auction item for because the listing says May 2021? They might want to fix that.

never mind. It’s fixed.

Last edited:

wiihoo888

Mouseketeer
Ughhh….just checked out the dates and it looks like this is happening the same week as my eldest’s commencement ceremony. Ah well…booked a few days before the cruise at BRV, just in case there are any pre-festivities

DevraM

Earning My Ears
I'll be entering the drawing through the auction, and I suppose I better tell Teresa to add me to the list for when they go on sale!

• OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
    DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    When can we book it?
    Will there be a podcast during the cruise?
    If so, will John and Teresa rise out of the floor for the podcast?
    Will rocket bars be available?
    Just anticipating all the questions that no one has answers to just yet.....
    :duck:
    Most importantly, will our resident legal expert be on board? :wave:

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
    DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    Darn - this will be the first PCC that I'll miss. I'm heading to Dayton OH during that week.
    Thinking a bit harder on this, my Dayton event runs Friday - Sunday. I suppose I could just go directly from the ship on Friday to MCO and fly to DAY that afternoon. I'd miss one of the days in Dayton, but I really wouldn't miss that much. Hmmmm.... Much to consider.

• DisneyDadWV

Earning My Ears
    So, our family is already booked on this cruise, having been cancelled in May 2020 and May 2021. Can anyone please tell me what this entails? I love watching the podcast each Tuesday and would love to hear what happens on the cruise!

WebmasterJohn

Genius
    Administrator
    Our wires got a little crossed but you can book this cruise now if you like. Here is a link to a page with some info as well as sample pricing and a link to get a quote - https://dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/podcast-cruise-2022.htm

At this time we have no details to what will happen exactly on the cruise as we wait for DCL to confirm available spaces and times. I know this is hard but please be patient until we have details.

LucyDoesDisney

Earning My Ears
    So exciting! I went on a previous podcast cruise, it was so much fun! Now to work out if the dates will work for me (and hope that the travel ban from the UK will be lifted by then!!)

kiddisney

DIS Veteran
    can you book a higher category - after we win the cruise on the auction we'll need a non-verandah room for the kids - can't wait to book

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES