Official DIS/DIS Unplugged/DISboards Dapper Day Meets (2/22 & 2/23)

ImTooExcitedToSleep

DIS Veteran
Staff member
I've mentioned this already on the Dapper Day planning thread, but I want to make sure EVERYONE, even those not being Dapper, know about the meets being hosted by the DIS Unplugged Disneyland podcast team.

Meet #1
Saturday 2/22
5pm
The "backside" of the Grand Californian fireplace (just outside the backdoor of the Hearthstone Lounge)
https://www.facebook.com/events/284339135047268/

Meet #2
Sunday 2/23
1pm
River Belle Terrace (just prior to the Mark Twain meet)
https://www.facebook.com/events/1420411691535537/

Hope to see everyone there!!

The family and I will be at one or both. Look forward to meeting everybody.

This is great! DD AND a DIS meet. Thanks again for setting it up. We'll be there for both, I think!

If you don't mind Aussie DISers crashing, we will try and make it, our 2hr styling suite app is 11am until 1pm on the Sunday, hopefully it'll be quicker than longer. We only fly in Sat, so not sure we would make that one.

On the DD meets do you have to register for those? I haven't seen anything.

I've added Facebook event links to the first post for those that like to use FB to keep track of their calendar.

Is it ok to drop by with kids? It's just DS9 & myself, and I think you guys will be our last stop on Saturday before our flight home to the East coast. Our flight is at 930 pm from LGB. We will probably leave PPH around 7-730. We wouldn't be overly devastated to have to stay longer IF there were any weather issues on the East Coast ....:rolleyes1. Probably the only time I hope to Let it Snow Let It Snow Let it Snow :rotfl:

Is it ok to drop by with kids? It's just DS9 & myself, and I think you guys will be our last stop on Saturday before our flight home to the East coast. Our flight is at 930 pm from LGB. We will probably leave PPH around 7-730. We wouldn't be overly devastated to have to stay longer IF there were any weather issues on the East Coast ....:rolleyes1. Probably the only time I hope to Let it Snow Let It Snow Let it Snow :rotfl:

Of course, kids are welcome. It's Disneyland, after all. :)

I'm trying to be there at least one, if not both, of the days. I have a good Dapper Day outfit from September, but I might go thrift shopping in the next couple weeks and see what I can find. :goodvibes

Have I made enough buttons??

1794535_10202243110974038_1970970106_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter