OFFICIAL December 2009!! Celebrating the Holidays.. ADR list page 41 :)

disneybarbie

Disney Princess
Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone else has booked for Dec 2009 yet...

I did this weekend with DS... two disney princess sisters heading to the World, first trip together

Needed to do the Happy Dance! :cheer2:

Looking forward to the Holiday decorations and our 1st MVMCP :mickeyjum

Barbie princess:

Hi, Barbie. :wave2:

We booked ours in February. We'll be there November 29 - December 5. We're staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

I'm still debating whether or not we're going to do MVMCP.

Hurray, we are going in December too. We arrive on the 30th of November. Because we are coming from the Netherlands, we'll probably be a little jetlagged.:hippie::dance3:

We're staying until December 21st. Our hotel is going to be the AKL and we're very curious what it is going to be like. We've never been to the AKL before.

MVMCP is definately on our "must see list" I am so curious what it is going to be like. My husband and daughter have never been to Disney World before and for me it's been 9 years since I've been.:cloud9:

We will be there 11-29-09 thru 12-05-09 and staying at the Wilderness Lodge. This is our 1st visit and looking forward to Mickey's Christmas Party.:woohoo:

Hi, we are going November 30-December 6th and I can't wait. We are staying at the GF and have never stayed there before, so we are excited! We are planning on doing the MVMCP and we are a Grand Gathering of 11!

We are having a trip on December, staying at POFQ, it's me, DH and 3 kids. We are excited and can't wait. :cool1:

Have a nice day everyone. :)

I wrote up my sales pitch for a December trip and gave it to my DH. He said, "Looks good...it's not out the question...". Well, guess who had a ressie some 12 hours later??? :banana: We are booked Dec. 3-6 at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We were just there in Jan./Feb. and we fell in love with the resort. I'm thrilled and this time it's a surprise trip for my DS11. I'm not good at keeping secrets for long, so this is going to be a true test.

Just booked for Nov 30 thru Dec 7 at POFQ. :banana:

We went in December two years ago and can't imagine going at any other time. Spoil't us rotten

Just booked 11/28-12/5 at Pop Century a couple of days ago! :banana: I'm excited, I used my 40% off code and everything! I'm just nervous about this week, right after Thanksgiving, I'm hoping the crowds won't be bad...and the airports...I'm kind of dreading leaving the Saturday after Thanksgiving. :scared1: I'm considering moving my vacation to 12/5-12/12 just because i'm so nervous about the airport situation! I'd lose my 40% off though...anyone have any opinions? Has anyone traveled the Sat. after thanksgiving, is it bad?

Gotta take myself off the December list! I changed my trip to 9/26-10/3! I went around this time last year and loved it, I want to do the Halloween party, and I just couldn't pass up free dining! SOOO excited! :cool1:

I'm close to booking Dec 2-7....still debating between that and F&W in October though....haven't been to WDW either time of the year so I'm open to either..makes the decision harder :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter