Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2020

I owe Val a big apology. (We are told to look and see who's in your environment. Spouses and family are the first usual suspects. Sorry Val! :duck: )

WORK environment is second. Working on a show that pretends to be a dance competition, where the pros dance their hearts out, teach and choreograph their hearts out, with contestants who dance their hearts out, and it DOESN'T REALLY MATTER IN THE END, because the producers or ABC just rig the ending so ABC is the beneficiary in the end, regardless of the dancing, yes, I can see why one would lose their heart and enthusiasm for dancing.

This has all become only one big advertisement for ABC, for their other shows and their stars.

Kaitlyn didn't even have a real job. She didn't really have a specialty in real life. She was listed on some web page as a "dance instructor." Not for any company or private dance studio she owns, etc.

NOW, she can list The Bachelorette AND DWTS winner.

Both of those advertise ABC. And it gives her a chance to make something of herself with this win. . . which again benefits ABC if she finally gets something out of this.

Evey other contestant has another real profession and claim to fame already. So, while the win is a nice credit to have, it's not the same as for Kaitlyn and thus ABC. In the end ABC just took care of itself, and at our viewing expense. Our votes and input weren't necessary at all. It's also why the judges didn't get a final vote or input. The show ONLY needed the TV boxes tuned to ABC for the ratings.
Maybe Jenna's remark was real after all. She already knew how the night would end and wanted to speak her piece,

Will go back and read all the comments, but pissed about the results. Nev should have won. Justina a close second.

I will never believe this wasn’t rigged for Kaitlyn from the beginning from the fake injury to the Carrie Ann drama to the cross promotion for Bachelorette.

I did enjoy the season. I wish we had been able to see Jeannie go further. I hate she had to leave the way she did.

Jenna, the gal who works on a dancing show, saying she'd lost her love of dance. Good Grief. I'm sure there are many who would love to take her place.
Not nearly the same, but I get what Jenna was saying. My oldest is the one in her ballet company who gets the best roles, gets cast in everything, etc. To anybody lower in the company, she has it made. But with that comes burn out and I can see the love of dance fade for her. And then she performs on stage and I see it spark again. I could see how it could he come a job and not a passion for them.

They need to have the judges decide the winner not the fans.

I agree. The winner tends to be the most popular or best known celebrity based on those who watch the show. A few seasons back, that radio personality won and was clearly not the best dancer, but apparently had the largest viewer following. It's that way on any of these 'fans vote the winner' type of reality shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter