OFFICIAL Avengers: Endgame Discussion Thread (will contain spoilers once the movie is out)

So yes, my remembrance and this is quite a few years, was the nova core was destroyed and the one last Nova Core member whose name escapes me goes to Earth and gives a teenager his power, and he then becomes Nova on earth

The character is Rich Rider who was given the power by the last survivor of the Nova Corps, Corpsman Dey, which is John C. Reily's character in GOTG. The Corps was later re-established.

I always wanted to see a proper Nova Centurion in the movies, but they made them more like police. Their ships did seem to have a power though, so maybe that is the Nova Force and it could be imbued to a person. They could have Dey smuggle the last remaining power from Xandar before Thanos wipes it out, and give it to Rich in a last ditch effort to save the Corps. I am disappointed that we never got to see Thanos attack Xandar either. It would have made a great stinger form one of the movies, even if just showing the aftermath.

Since we are now over a week from this release I am moving this to the movies board for further discussion.

Didn't even know we had a movies board. Won't be much traffic there.

There's a regular group of us that hang out in there. There was an Endgame thread, but it was short. I welcome more people to join the fun here though!

So does this mean all Peter's friends were snapped and therefore still the same age?

Sorry if I missed that.
Some at least. It looked in the one scene at school that he didn't really know anyone but Ned.
So we know Ned and MJ were snapped for sure
Even looked like Aunt May aged so she may have survived, not sure if we ever saw one way or another about her

Yep, the Russo’s even confirmed that!

That Spider-Man trailer looks like it’s a trailer for something I will have a really hard time waiting for.
Same here. I'm buying our tickets on Friday, as soon as I find out if I need 2 or 3 (will have company in town that will confirm DGDs travel plans for the summer). We'll be going on the 2nd for certain.

Some at least. It looked in the one scene at school that he didn't really know anyone but Ned.
So we know Ned and MJ were snapped for sure
Even looked like Aunt May aged so she may have survived, not sure if we ever saw one way or another about her

Per the trailer, I believe that Betty Brant and of course Flash were snapped as well since they are along for the trip :).

This may have been talked about, but I'm very curious about why Chris Evans is listed in the cast of Spiderman.
I assume it's just an old promotional video.
Question: since Steve is (mostly) alive, is he married to Peggy in the timeline that Spiderman is living in?
Or is it an alternate timeline, and he just came back to ours (or he just stayed in his)?
I saw the movie 3 times since it came out, and everytime I watch it, I just get more and more confused about the plot holes in the time travel in this movie.
Is anyone else facing this confusion, or am I just thinking about it too hard, or is there an explanation that keeps going over my head?

Yeah it's those silly Captain American videos they show at school

Remember, we know when Peggy dies. It's during which movie, Civil War? But yes they would have been alive together during modern times

But the thing you have to remember that will help you. In their version of time travel you can never change your past.

This may have been talked about, but I'm very curious about why Chris Evans is listed in the cast of Spiderman.
I assume it's just an old promotional video.
Question: since Steve is (mostly) alive, is he married to Peggy in the timeline that Spiderman is living in?
Or is it an alternate timeline, and he just came back to ours (or he just stayed in his)?
I saw the movie 3 times since it came out, and everytime I watch it, I just get more and more confused about the plot holes in the time travel in this movie.
Is anyone else facing this confusion, or am I just thinking about it too hard, or is there an explanation that keeps going over my head?

When Steve went back to return the stones he stayed with Peggy in 1940. It was confirmed by the directors that this caused a branched timeline from the one we have seen... He then jumped back to our timeline to give Sam the shield and where Spiderman far from home takes place, AKA The 616 Universe.

I've seen it 11 times now and plot holes don't bother me if there are any.

Well now you have visited it :)

Maybe this will bring more traffic.

Nope. As you can see the thread died shortly after it moved here.

This section of the forum is ghost town. Came here to talk about the Bluray, but I won't bother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!