OFFICIAL Avengers: Endgame Discussion Thread (will contain spoilers once the movie is out)

All I know is if the overlays are as spectacular as the Guardians one done at ToT at DCA then so be it. I'll take that type of effort any time, any day. It's hard to see ToT in what is there now, they did so well.

I love everything about it....except the look of the building exterior which I really don't like

Ah never thought of that, he has become more popular in our group over the years.

Trying to think of an attraction. Prob something with Fire Portals.

There's been speculation, not backed up by any rumors that it could be the replacement for DHS's Tower of Terror, if Disney REALLY REALLY wants to get rid of that CBS contract.

If not for the sheer love I have for the existing Tower of Terror, I could see it working as another branch of the Sanctum maaaaybe?

Yeah I really think it's as simple as that. He kept his head down and identity secret and he was her husband we never know who it was all along. He knew times and places the other Cap would show up and made sure he wasn't there. Age and appearance would have been different enough that people who knew Cap was gone, wouldn't think anything of it. (This explains why he didn't want to talk about his wife) He didn't change the timeline at all, he fulfilled it.
It seems like a good number of people are thinking this as well.....to me this just contradicts too many events we've already seen. I'm just gonna extend the same pass I give Star Wars regarding plot holes to the MCU because at the end of the day these movies (like Star Wars) are just fantastic.

There's been speculation, not backed up by any rumors that it could be the replacement for DHS's Tower of Terror, if Disney REALLY REALLY wants to get rid of that CBS contract.

If not for the sheer love I have for the existing Tower of Terror, I could see it working as another branch of the Sanctum maaaaybe?

Ah hope not, love WDW ToT.

I'd even give up RNR before that.

Rework RNR so that the coaster goes through "fire loops" that open throughout the ride, that change the scenery each time.

But ideally just make a new one of course.

Both IW and EG were great films, there’s no doubt about it, but instead of looking at them in comparison, we should be looking at them as a whole experience. Going back and looking at IW there are moments that complement what is to come in EG and EG also works to complement the past in IW. I think (as the original title was Part 1 and Part 2) when these are put together as a cohesive singular story, we have ourselves one of the best cinematic experiences ever seen. They are meant to be unified.

Both IW and EG were great films, there’s no doubt about it, but instead of looking at them in comparison, we should be looking at them as a whole experience. Going back and looking at IW there are moments that complement what is to come in EG and EG also works to complement the past in IW. I think (as the original title was Part 1 and Part 2) when these are put together as a cohesive singular story, we have ourselves one of the best cinematic experiences ever seen. They are meant to be unified.

Exactly, and early on they were going to be Infinity War Part 1 and 2 until the Russos/writers decided they wanted to give them different titles, which was the right thing to do, to keep the drama after the snap, as some people didn't realize it was planned as a 2 parter

Ah hope not, love WDW ToT.

I'd even give up RNR before that.

Rework RNR so that the coaster goes through "fire loops" that open throughout the ride, that change the scenery each time.

But ideally just make a new one of course.

I do think it's time for RNR to get a new theme. Honestly they could have easily and cheaply made that a GOTG Awesome Mix ride and I'd have been happy.

I do think it's time for RNR to get a new theme. Honestly they could have easily and cheaply made that a GOTG Awesome Mix ride and I'd have been happy.

Yea true, guess I'm just thinking about making a D Strange attraction-and not using ToT.

And like I say, all new would be best.

I like coasters, but anything going through "fire portals" (not real fire obv) could be cool.

enhance

Last edited:
Hayley Atwell tweeted the following:

Rhodey mentioned of “hot tub time machine”. Sebastian is in that movie. Therefore Sebastian Stan exists in the Marvel universe. Therefore there is a guy that looks just like the Winter Soldier but he’s an actor named Sebastian Stan.
:scared1:

Hayley Atwell tweeted the following:

Rhodey mentioned of “hot tub time machine”. Sebastian is in that movie. Therefore Sebastian Stan exists in the Marvel universe. Therefore there is a guy that looks just like the Winter Soldier but he’s an actor named Sebastian Stan.
:scared1:

I read another one like this. It said, "How can Peter Parker be a huge Star Wars fan and not notice that Nick Fury is Mace Windu?"

I saw it Saturday in "4-D" and loved it!!

I liked the "she's not alone" shot - a little contrived, but still very cool.

I was sad about both Tony and Natasha, but probably him more because of leaving behind his little girl. I kind of knew she had to be the trade for the stone.

I think they used the "loop" model of time travel:
Time Loop.png
(The loop should sort of overlap more, but it's easier to write in this way.)

DH and DS thought the shield should have gone to Buckey, but I think the writers had their reasons, and I'm fine seeing where they take the story.

They also didn't like the "Professor Hulk" character, but the idea is growing on me.

I’m kinda sad for Quill that’s he got to try and make her fall in love with him all over again.

Eh, I think he'll kind of enjoy the chase - sort of like getting a chance to one-up his own success the first time.

No additional scenes after the credits, just the sound of a hammer striking metal, presumably the sound of the Iron Man armor being made. I left before this too as I had heard there was nothing.

DH was very disappointed that we waited all that time for only a sound!
My first thought was Loki making something new to hold the tesseract.
I do like the idea of Morgan Stark making her own suit, though!

Last edited:
During one of the Star Wars events at HS they turned on a Star Wars theme. It worked exceptionally well. Which is hard for me to admit since I love it like it is now and don't want to see it change. I doubt we'd ever see that change permanent though.

So is there a chance the first Avengers movie has them hiding in a scene nobody ever noticed? Any of the places they went even.

So is there a chance the first Avengers movie has them hiding in a scene nobody ever noticed? Any of the places they went even.
Seeing how they hadn't written this movie yet I seriously doubt it.
they have even pointed out that Peggy's husband was never visible in any of the photos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter