Official all things Princess Half Weekend 2015 thread! DOoneY and offical mErcH on DisneyParksBLOg

I want to correct a post above - you DO NOT need a proof of time for corral placement for just the 10K. You do need a 10K (or more) proof for placement for the half. The 10K you estimate your finish time (unless they change for 2015)

Well, Wine and Dine has sold out. I'm surprised it took over 24 hours to sell out and they didn't come up with a 10k for this weekend. With brisk sales for these events, I'm sure they will continue to raise prices. I wonder at what point registrations will slow, because the cost becomes too expensive.

I want to correct a post above - you DO NOT need a proof of time for corral placement for just the 10K. You do need a 10K (or more) proof for placement for the half. The 10K you estimate your finish time (unless they change for 2015)

So you submit your own estimation of time to finish? And they place you in a corral based on that? Again, just the 10K I am talking about here.

They're definitely doing the GSC in 2015 - I had to defer my registration this year and am signed up for GSC 2015 already!

I'll hopefully be doing the 5k plus GSC seven months after having my first child!

Us too! My husband and I had to defer so we are already registered for GSC in 2015 as well. I'm psyched! and I'm hoping it's way less humid than it was this year!
Jenny:)

I can't wait to do this race next year! It'll be my fourth time running the PHM, and I've talked my boyfriend into running it with me (finally). I'm also considering signing up for the Tinkerbell Half, since it's moving to May next year, so that I can finally get the C2C medal. :)

I can't wait to do this race next year! It'll be my fourth time running the PHM, and I've talked my boyfriend into running it with me (finally). I'm also considering signing up for the Tinkerbell Half, since it's moving to May next year, so that I can finally get the C2C medal. :)

Yay for #4 and getting the boyfriend to run too! I am glad they changed the Tinkerbell date too!

Not really related, but we booked CSR with five day park hopper for our summer vacation. It will be the first time we've done park hopper. The plan is to use the health club to get a few workouts in while there.

At this years PHM I saw a few people walking around the parks with Run Disney style back pack sling bags...I did not see them at the expo..can you order these on line..?

Not really related, but we booked CSR with five day park hopper for our summer vacation. It will be the first time we've done park hopper. The plan is to use the health club to get a few workouts in while there.

Love to hear a review after you stay at CSR. Considering staying there for PHM. Yay for park hopper...with limited time during PHM, considering getting the park hopper.

At this years PHM I saw a few people walking around the parks with Run Disney style back pack sling bags...I did not see them at the expo..can you order these on line..?

Were they the purple princess ones? They were giving those out I think with our shirts. I think. For some reason my memory is fuzzy on this.

If they were the ones that looked like netting, they gave them out at the finish. My sister was bummed out at packet pick up because she thought we weren't going to get them.

They gave out purple "net like" sling bags at the end of the half. In the past they have given them out with the finishers shirts at the expo. Not every year though.

I was so glad to see they gave these out at the end of the race because they had a run disney version in the official merchandise section at the expo they were on a wall that was in front of check out. The Run Disney version was 21.99 I believe.

Were they the purple princess ones? They were giving those out I think with our shirts. I think. For some reason my memory is fuzzy on this.

I got the netting one at the end...just after the drinks at the finish.....the ones I saw were waterproof black material....

Love to hear a review after you stay at CSR. Considering staying there for PHM. Yay for park hopper...with limited time during PHM, considering getting the park hopper.

DD and I might upgrade these tickets to AP, because of the return trip for PHM.

I hope they have this type of bag in 2015. Everybody loves swag. As Michael from The Office said, "Stuff we all get."

Hi Everyone! Just a quick question, a friend and I are considering doing the PHM as well as Tink in 2015 and I was just wondering what the odds are that the pink C2C medal would be available again? Thanks!

As of now, I am NOT planning to revisit Princess weekend in 2015... But that's what I said this time last year about 2014 - and I just ran ALL of the weekend's races! :rolleyes::rotfl: So, who knows?! I'll join the thread, just in case. ;)

I'm just about done recapping my Triple Crown weekend, if any new Princesses are looking for info. Just working on a final wrap-up post.

Princess Triple Crown Weekend Recap - Part 1!
Race Recap: 2014 Cinderella Royal Family 5K!
Race Recap: 2014 runDisney Enchanted 10K! And other Princess stuff...
Race Recap 3: 2014 runDisney Princess Half-Marathon - final leg of my Princess Triple Crown!

For me it is too much. I am an early riser, but hate waiting around to run.
Y'know, in retrospect, I think that's the bulk of what did me in, too - the getting up in the middle of the night followed by a whole lotta waiting around three days in a row. It's really taken a couple weeks to get back to having my normal energy again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter