• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Later. These threads take A LOT of work to create so we don’t want to request too much of @monique5. We greatly appreciate all she does.

You’re welcome to start a 2023 MVMCP watch thread if you wish.
Oh, I'm not trying to rush the process. I just didn't know when to start being on the lookout.

I've never been so definitely not qualified to start one. I'm just excited to maybe be going this year!

We are hoping to finally get MNSSHP in on this trip! Between the pandemic and then Ian last year we have had costumes ready for over three years…

Reactions: Zim
my kids and I are coming down to Florida for a Universal/Seaworld trip and I told them we will be there during the Halloween party and they said sign us up since my 9 year old is still to young for Horror Nights

So excited for this! We'll be at BLT 10/11-10/16 and I can't wait to go again. I love the Boo to You Parade and song (even though it drives my DH nutty!)! 🧡🧡🧡

Hoping to go this year. Haven't been to the parks in a few years and I'm hoping to get an AP when they go on sale in a few days.

I figured I'd ask this here as we're all waiting for Halloween!! This will be our first time going in the fall. My daughter LOVES popcorn. Do they offer Halloween themed buckets around this time of year? Thanks

We were unable to attend MNSSHP last year due the hurricane. Can the value of those tickets be applied to the purchase of party tickets this year? Thanks!
in theory, yes. I called last year and was told this was true. When I called this year to get tickets for something else the castmember reminded me that I had those MNSSHP tickets yet to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter