"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Is there usually more people on a Friday night ( 10/20) than Tuesday (10/17)?
I would say Friday would have more people. Just because its the start of the weekend. At least thats what Iam hoping for . We are going Thursday October 19 .

Is there usually more people on a Friday night ( 10/20) than Tuesday (10/17)?

I would say Friday would have more people. Just because its the start of the weekend. At least thats what Iam hoping for . We are going Thursday October 19 .
Historically all parties sell out so there are the same number of people at each party. 100% of the MNSSHP sold out in 2022.

If 2023 parties don’t sell out nights will differ but sellouts are anticipated.

Do people still wear costumes to the Halloween parties? I’ll always remember stepping onto the bus to MK the last time we attended MNNSHP. We were the only people in costume and wow the looks we got. It was so awkward. Lol.

Not sure we want to go all out with costumes this time around.

Do people still wear costumes to the Halloween parties? I’ll always remember stepping onto the bus to MK the last time we attended MNNSHP. We were the only people in costume and wow the looks we got. It was so awkward. Lol.

People definitely still dress up. I don't know if I'll ever wear my full ball gown and four foot fairy wings again, but I'll never give up my costumes. They're half the fun!

I went to a Halloween party this past October and my sister and I were the only people on our packed MK bus without costumes. We felt like major party poopers lol.

They were looks of jealousy because you obviously had your crew well prepped for the party 😉

People still wear costumes. And people don’t. I’m probably in the minority around here but I don’t. The FL heat kills me being from CA so the best I do is a Disney Halloween t-shirt.

My MNSSHP bus story: One year my costume was a Tour Guide and on the bus to MK, people were asking me touring questions about the park. Funny thing was that I had purposely went as a red DisneyLAND tour guide so that people wouldn't mistake me for the real deal.

My MNSSHP bus story: One year my costume was a Tour Guide and on the bus to MK, people were asking me touring questions about the park. Funny thing was that I had purposely went as a red DisneyLAND tour guide so that people wouldn't mistake me for the real deal.
Too funny. I guess if you had a Disney name tag that’s all they needed to see.

Tickets purchased for a re-do of a cancelled 2016 trip. DD’s and I were supposed to do a weekend trip, but hurricane Mathew had other plans. It wasn’t until this year that it worked out again - DD’s school schedules didn’t align (high school/college and then college/college).

But good things come to those that wait, we were supposed to stay at Pop, but for this trip I rented DVC point for AKL. Party morning will be spent chillin’ by the pool!

So I do see dining open for 8/11 today past 6:30 pm. This shows up as regular dining. Park hours are until 6 pm. Last time we went (pre pandemic) there was a separate category (Mickeys not so scary dining) when you go to ‘things to do’ and ‘make reservations’.

E98EF98F-DEAB-4C89-B7BB-6677EEE6FF88.jpeg

Did anyone grab CRT or BOG for the party? When I search in the app the latest time is 5:55 pm so I believe the dining ADRs for the party haven’t been loaded yet?

We tend to do more suggestive ideas of costuming. Not full on costumes, but often closer to Disneybounding. It's easier to dress for the heat that way, and it's fun when people guess what we're doing.

One year, my wife and I did gender swapped Jack and Sally, and then one year our family did Disney characters in leisure wear (cargo shorts, Hawaiian shirts, etc.)

How likely do you think it will be to secure a spot on 'Tron' at the proposed 6pm drop of Virtual Queue lightening lanes?
It's probably my no. 1 goal for the hallowe'en party this year - Obviously the parade and fireworks too, but in attractions it would be my #1.

So I do see dining open for 8/11 today past 6:30 pm. This shows up as regular dining. Park hours are until 6 pm. Last time we went (pre pandemic) there was a separate category (Mickeys not so scary dining) when you go to ‘things to do’ and ‘make reservations’.

View attachment 767361

Did anyone grab CRT or BOG for the party? When I search in the app the latest time is 5:55 pm so I believe the dining ADRs for the party haven’t been loaded yet?
These reservations before 7PM are open to both day and party guests. Guests who do not have party tickets head to the castle at 6PM and wait for their dining reservation. Once they’re done they’re led to the front of the park and are not able to stop and shop along the way.

These reservations before 7PM are open to both day and party guests. Guests who do not have party tickets head to the castle at 6PM and wait for their dining reservation. Once they’re done they’re led to the front of the park and are not able to stop and shop along the way.
Did the dining open for BOG during MNSSHP on 8/11? I did a search on the website (clicked ‘things to do’, ‘make reservations’ and filtered by MK). I don’t see a separate MNSSHP dining link (as in 2019) and BOG ADRs go until 5:55 pm.

I wonder if there is a link that only opened for guests with party tickets. Can anyone post a screenshot

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2022...not-so-scary-halloween-party-in-disney-world/

Re: Dining reservations… Doesn’t a sit-down meal eat into precious MNSSHP time? What do you all normally do for meals? We were planning to just do quick service. Hopefully mobile ordering is available during the party.

Re: Dining reservations… Doesn’t a sit-down meal eat into precious MNSSHP time? What do you all normally do for meals? We were planning to just do quick service. Hopefully mobile ordering is available during the party.
Yes, but I have kids with allergies so even Pecos Bill takes an hour to order. We try to eat around 5-6 pm and then stay until 11 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter