"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have two other days in MK, so I don't think getting to the party in the 4-6 window is that important for you, unless you're planning to get into a character line in that timeframe. If it's important to you to get that morning in at HS, I think you could get to your resort for 3/3:30 leave around 6 and arrive for the start of the party at 7. (Where you are staying will make this part longer or shorter depending)

But, I will say rope drop to end of party even with a few hours of rest time would be a long day!
staying at POR Riverside; will be using a Minnie Van to MK for the party most likely

Well, my oh my!

I accidentally lied in my post about booking the fireworks dessert party for our MVMCP!
Evidently, they have not yet released the dates yet for those parties. I am hopeful however, as they had them for MNSSHP.

If anyone could chime in and tell me in your experience when they usually drop?

TIA

Well, my oh my!

I accidentally lied in my post about booking the fireworks dessert party for our MVMCP!
Evidently, they have not yet released the dates yet for those parties. I am hopeful however, as they had them for MNSSHP.

TIA
have you done before? I have read in a lot of places that they are a time sucker for the party. We are doing a fireworks party on one of our non park days

have you done before? I have read in a lot of places that they are a time sucker for the party. We are doing a fireworks party on one of our non park days
One of my favorite parts about Disney is we all put value in different things - some people love having an assured spot for fireworks viewing and some great desserts - even during a party, others go all out for squeezing in every last activity.

We've done the parks both ways, depending who was in our group that trip.

We also have chosen to eat in those 4-6 p.m. hours on Party days (Party only tickets)... worked well for us to get a break from the heat and avoid the crowds with day guests and party guests. Unpopular opinions sometimes work best for my crew. 🤣

Well, my oh my!

TIA
From my understanding they are not having dessert party this year during MVMCP.

I transformed our MNSSHP tickets into MVMCP tickets after our trip was cancelled due to the hurricane. Excited to party on 11/22!

Will there be a dessert party on NYE? I can't seem to find details, maybe they aren't out yet? Or maybe there is no party? Also, should we expect two fireworks shows on NYE? And are they both the same (fantasy in the sky)? Or are there also the Christmas fireworks or enchantment?

Will there be a dessert party on NYE? I can't seem to find details, maybe they aren't out yet? Or maybe there is no party? Also, should we expect two fireworks shows on NYE? And are they both the same (fantasy in the sky)? Or are there also the Christmas fireworks or enchantment?
Last year (2021/2022) NYE they did Enchantment at 9 and Fantasy in the Sky (the New Years fireworks) at midnight on both Dec 30 and Dec 31. I was surprised and a bit disappointed because in years past, they showed Fantasy in the Sky at both 9 and midnight both days. They usually show the Christmas fireworks (and do the Christmas parade) the 25th-28th, so if you're going after Christmas, you can see 2 of the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party entertainment offerings (the fireworks and the parade) on a normal park day. I've gone for NYE for the past several years. I'm sure dessert parties will be offered but just haven't been released yet.

We're going to MVMCP on Nov 17th. We have been to a Halloween party so it'll be nice to see the Christmas one. I didn't really want to pay for it but they have parties all the nights of our vacation except one and night is our favorite time to go to MK.

I pulled the trigger and decided to book our second MVMCP tickets, I just couldn’t resist. We will be there for both nights December 4 and 11, for our December 3-12 vacation. I am so excited, it is getting closer and closer. 🎄🎄🎄⛄⛄
We are at the party on the 4th! I was just saying to the family today how close it feels!!! Less than 60 days now! Going to come fast. Can’t wait until the first parties in November to see all the details!

Is the entry at 4:00 new this year? DD and I attended the party last year with party tickets only and party ticket holders had to wait in lines until it hit almost 7pm. Just trying to plan our day accordingly.

ETA: just read on their website that we can enter at 4:00 with the Christmas tickets. Nice change from last year!

Last edited:
One of my favorite parts about Disney is we all put value in different things - some people love having an assured spot for fireworks viewing and some great desserts - even during a party, others go all out for squeezing in every last activity.

We've done the parks both ways, depending who was in our group that trip.

We also have chosen to eat in those 4-6 p.m. hours on Party days (Party only tickets)... worked well for us to get a break from the heat and avoid the crowds with day guests and party guests. Unpopular opinions sometimes work best for my crew. 🤣
Of course ♥️

Just wondered if there was a benefit or perk or something different to doing one on a party night. Like different desserts? I have only heard don’t do one because of time…but I’m sure they sell out so a lot are doing them! 😂😂

Of course ♥️

Just wondered if there was a benefit or perk or something different to doing one on a party night. Like different desserts? I have only heard don’t do one because of time…but I’m sure they sell out so a lot are doing them! 😂😂
When we did one at Boo Bash last year, there wasn't anything extra or different about it as far as I could tell. :)

Is the entry at 4:00 new this year? DD and I attended the party last year with party tickets only and party ticket holders had to wait in lines until it hit almost 7pm. Just trying to plan our day accordingly.

ETA: just read on their website that we can enter at 4:00 with the Christmas tickets. Nice change from last year!
We didn’t go to a party last year but 4:00 entrance for both parties has been happening for a number of years now.

Joining the thread! We are going to our first Christmas party on Dec 2 - I have done the Halloween party years ago but much prefer the weather of December ;)

Haven't figured out our gameplan yet - definitely want to see the character situation before deciding arrival time (we have AP's).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter