"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a waitlist for sold out parties? Has anyone ever gotten into one last minute?
There is no wait list and tickets are non-transferable. Occasionally guests have been able to add a ticket to an existing group but rarely are new groups able to purchase tickets. You can ask but I would be prepared for ‘not available’ to be the answer.

There is no wait list and tickets are non-transferable. Occasionally guests have been able to add a ticket to an existing group but rarely are new groups able to purchase tickets. You can ask but I would be prepared for ‘not available’ to be the answer.
Thank you.

We attended our first ever party on December 1st and it was amazing. We just had a full day at MK the day prior, and the party definitely felt way less crowded even though it was sold out.

At 9:00pm we got a spot at the rail to the right side in front of the castle for the 9:30pm show. Stayed there for the fireworks and it was the perfect spot. After the fireworks, we went over to Tomorrowland. Came back to the same area at 10:55pm but on the Tomorrowland side of the street. Hung out near the cast member keeping the walkway open. Then when she closed it off, we filled in the space and had a perfect view of the parade.

Yesterday - I was able to get 2 tickets for Friday night at the Epcot ticket window at the International Gateway…
Question. Did you have any existing tickets to this party? Were you purchasing brand new or, adding 2 tickets to an already existing group that already held party tickets?

Last edited:

When we were there a lot of people were using the LL during the party. I was told there were 2 groups there, and they all got LL privileges in the parks, even during the parties.

I just want to add I know DAS works, but we also had an ILL for mine train from 4-5 it was down due to rain and we were able to use it at 8ish. Other than that I’m not aware of any time the LL is used… maybe a private tour?

Just a quick note, the first post says Moana will start meeting at 5:45pm, this was not our experience for the party on 12/8, the line started around 6:15pm but it is nearly 7 and Moana is not here yet. CMs said expect her around 7pm - 7:15pm. Incase you are looking for something open before the party officially starts, I would recommend something other than trying to meet Moana. We lined up at around 6:30 or so and the line has only gotten maybe 5 more parties after us in the last 30 mins.

At the party now. Had to evacuate on Pooh then went over to Mine Train, it was broken down. Other than that, having a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter