"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may be skipping Minnie, daisy, and Donald then. Does anyone know if you can at least see them without getting in line? I’m just curious if my 2 year old can just look at them
Awww, that’s rough. I did not go back to that area, but videos show them meeting indoors, so it might be harder than all the outdoor characters that you can just see in passing or when they go to break. I saw the Pooh gang and the stepsisters strolling through Fantasyland when they were going for a rest. Alice and th eMad Hatter are visible as they meet., and Stitch.

They are on a parade float.

Any chance that tickets for sold out parties may come available again? My wife and son are going super last minute next week and Friday’s party would be a fun bonus.

Any chance that tickets for sold out parties may come available again? My wife and son are going super last minute next week and Friday’s party would be a fun bonus.

There has been no indication so far that Disney is releasing more tickets for a sold out party. Any photos I’ve seen of the signs outside MK has said sold out. This falls in line with the way the parties (MNSSHP & MVMCP) operated pre-pandemic.

In contrast, the 2020-2021 hybrid event (Boo Bash After Hours) released additional tickets at the door.

B3F47E68-BC42-4621-AC00-E009CB6E702E.jpeg
https://www.disneytouristblog.com/least-crowded-mickeys-scary-halloween-party-dates/

Last edited:
Any updated reports of how the crowds are feeling at these sold out parties? I was excited that our 8/30 party hadn't sold out yet but just read that it has now. Dang it!

We showed ds the parade tonight on YouTube and he seemed very meh about it but I think he’ll like it in person. We just have to see if he’ll stay up that late 😆
In 2019, we let my 5 year olds decide if we would watch the first or second parade. We said that watching the first meant that we'd have to stop to save a seat earlier, but they'd definitely see it. If we did the second parade, they might not be awake. (Hubby and I had already agreed we'd push sleeping kids in strollers and tag team as needed, but we were staying all the way through regardless.)

We make it to Frontierland after the fireworks, trick or treat, sit to wait for the second parade, and they start looking draggy. We had them get out of the strollers to do jumping jacks just to keep going. When the first float came into view, my daughter told me, eyes wide, "Mom, we're still awake!" Goofballs made it all the way to the midnight stage show. That's some serious Disney magic right there! Hopefully your son can find his extra energy reserve and stick it out :-)

In 2019, we let my 5 year olds decide if we would watch the first or second parade. We said that watching the first meant that we'd have to stop to save a seat earlier, but they'd definitely see it. If we did the second parade, they might not be awake. (Hubby and I had already agreed we'd push sleeping kids in strollers and tag team as needed, but we were staying all the way through regardless.)

We make it to Frontierland after the fireworks, trick or treat, sit to wait for the second parade, and they start looking draggy. We had them get out of the strollers to do jumping jacks just to keep going. When the first float came into view, my daughter told me, eyes wide, "Mom, we're still awake!" Goofballs made it all the way to the midnight stage show. That's some serious Disney magic right there! Hopefully your son can find his extra energy reserve and stick it out :-)
Haha our goal is for him to take a good nap at home and then we’ll drive over for the party (we live an hour away). We stayed at polynesian for one night a few weeks ago and he was up from 7:40 am-10 pm 🤪 It was a long day but he was a trooper. We tried a nap and putting him to bed early but neither worked. It was fine because he got to watch the fireworks.

For folks who attended the 8/16 party (with no rain) AND who previously went to a pre-COVID Party (not Boo Bash)... did this "sell out" feel more crowded than a pre-COVID Party? Just curious - we've never done a Party and heard how crazy crowded the Parties had gotten pre-COVID. I don't mind some crowds and waits, but I was really hoping for fireworks not to be shoulder to shoulder packed, have to save a spot for an hour, etc. Some comments I've seen give me hope...

For folks who attended the 8/16 party (with no rain) AND who previously went to a pre-COVID Party (not Boo Bash)... did this "sell out" feel more crowded than a pre-COVID Party? Just curious - we've never done a Party and heard how crazy crowded the Parties had gotten pre-COVID. I don't mind some crowds and waits, but I was really hoping for fireworks not to be shoulder to shoulder packed, have to save a spot for an hour, etc. Some comments I've seen give me hope...
This felt about normal to me for compared to pre-covid party. But you definitely don't need to save a spot for an hour to see the fireworks or parade. We watched the 915 parade on main street then moved down main street to watch the fireworks shortly after and easily got a place to sit on main street. If we had wanted to brave the hub we could've.

This felt about normal to me for compared to pre-covid party. But you definitely don't need to save a spot for an hour to see the fireworks or parade. We watched the 915 parade on main street then moved down main street to watch the fireworks shortly after and easily got a place to sit on main street. If we had wanted to brave the hub we could've.

How far in advance did you need to find a spot for the parade?

I saw on fb last night that they came out at 6:30p
Edit: one more source

Twitter

1660748675259.png
You are correct. I did make a new post with the correct time (see above) and now I have went back and corrected orginal post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter