"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know which characters, besides Jack & Sally, start meeting before 7 pm?
I saw on a stream last night that Elvis Stitch came out at 6:45, so a little early. The only other characters that consistently met early in prior years (Moana, 7D) aren't at the party this year. I believe the best you can hope for with early meets this party is that little 15-20 minute window, not the full hour-plus that high-demand characters have garnered in the past and Jack/Sally continue to offer.

I saw on a stream last night that Elvis Stitch came out at 6:45, so a little early. The only other characters that consistently met early in prior years (Moana, 7D) aren't at the party this year. I believe the best you can hope for with early meets this party is that little 15-20 minute window, not the full hour-plus that high-demand characters have garnered in the past and Jack/Sally continue to offer.

Thanks. We never met with Elvis Stitch, so he's on my list. The only other one I am hoping for is Gaston & Belle, who are meeting together.

Thanks. We never met with Elvis Stitch, so he's on my list. The only other one I am hoping for is Gaston & Belle, who are meeting together.
I read somewhere🤔 Pooh & Friends were out at about 4:30 Correction: 6:30pm

Last edited:

Realistically, if I arrive at 4:00 (I don't have a day ticket) and go straight to Jack and Sally, how long can I expect to wait since they start meeting early? I want to meet them but I don't want to stand in a line for hours, even with that time being before the party officially starts.

Realistically, if I arrive at 4:00 (I don't have a day ticket) and go straight to Jack and Sally, how long can I expect to wait since they start meeting early? I want to meet them but I don't want to stand in a line for hours, even with that time being before the party officially starts.
On Friday we went to meet Mickey and Minnie at that time (same building) and I heard a cast member say that the jack and sally line was already 3-4 hours.

I just saw a post on Facebook that they got in line for Pooh & Friends at 6:15 pm and the characters came out at 6:37 pm. The poster said they met them at 6:45 pm.
Oh I would love to meet them! But I also won’t wait more then 30/45 minutes for it…. Is that horrible….I mean if my kids wanted to I would, but I don’t think they will want to, its def more for me.

Oh I would love to meet them! But I also won’t wait more then 30/45 minutes for it…. Is that horrible….I mean if my kids wanted to I would, but I don’t think they will want to, its def more for me.
It's not horrible! You can also try late night to see if the line is short.

I just saw a post on Facebook that they got in line for Pooh & Friends at 6:15 pm and the characters came out at 6:37 pm. The poster said they met them at 6:45 pm.
The timing for them coming out sounds right from when I met them before (2019) but I got in line much earlier than that. I walked by the same group of Explorer scouts in the line several times last night!

Back then I had an AP. I got in line for Jack and Sally really early (like 2:30 maybe?) met them around 4:45, then got Some food and got in line for Pooh

Last edited:
Quoting Instagram post
"We had a frightfully great time at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tonight! There is so much happening at this party that I couldn’t possibly cover it all in real time (nor can *anyone* do it ALL). I’ve started recapping in my stories and will save a highlight and keep updating but my TOP TIP is if you want to meet Jack and Sally, you absolutely have to rope drop this party"

"The event officially starts at 7, but party guests can enter at 4 and Jack and Sally start meeting at the Town Square Theater at 4:30. By 4:15, Cast Members were quoting a three-hour wait."
"We had an amazing interaction with the Pumpkin King and Queen and were out before 5:30."

1660747002170.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter