"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is they knew how many of the party passes they had available and could build that number in to their capacity for the evening. So a party could have been sold out of tickets, but their numbers allowed for potentially everyone with a party pass to enter.

True but anyone here who got a replacement ticket could verify if it was for a specific night and if they were given the option of choosing a date. I don't believe it has been in the past.

I saw on a stream last night that Elvis Stitch came out at 6:45, so a little early. The only other characters that consistently met early in prior years (Moana, 7D) aren't at the party this year. I believe the best you can hope for with early meets this party is that little 15-20 minute window, not the full hour-plus that high-demand characters have garnered in the past and Jack/Sally continue to offer.

Oh that's handy, I don't really have a plan for pre party time so I can get in line and be ready for Stitch a bit earlier.

Realistically, if I arrive at 4:00 (I don't have a day ticket) and go straight to Jack and Sally, how long can I expect to wait since they start meeting early? I want to meet them but I don't want to stand in a line for hours, even with that time being before the party officially starts.

If you arrive at the gate a bit earlier. I think they were handing out wristbands nearer 3:30pm so you could just go in as soon as it turned 4pm and then power walk it to Jack & Sally.
I got there a little after 4pm in 2017 and left the queue around 5:45pm, the queue had reached 2 hours. If it's reaching longer wait times by 4:15pm then as close as 4pm as possible would be best. In years past the line did drop later in the night but no idea if that's the case this year. The only upside is at least its air con this time, when I met them back in in 2017 it was outside.

EDIT; I've watched Molly on the Mammoth Club video from the first party and she went to the Mickey meet and said it was 20mins quoted by the cast member (turned out to be 5mins) and around 1 hour for Jack and Sally. Think this was when the first parade was meant to take place.

Oh I would love to meet them! But I also won’t wait more then 30/45 minutes for it…. Is that horrible….I mean if my kids wanted to I would, but I don’t think they will want to, its def more for me.
I also saw a Facebook post last night, woman lined up at 5:55, said she was 4th in line, and they started right about 6:30

i did about 2.5 hours way way back in the day when Jack & Sally first visited Florida (pre appearing at MNSSHP this was at a tim Burton weekends event at Downtown Disney (predating it being renamed dusney springs) where AMC had special showings of Alice in Wonderland and Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D with sneak peaks of Frankenweenie attached)

I also waited maybe 10-15 mins for them on both my Halloween DCL cruises

We do have day tickets… where and when can we get wristbands inside the park? And how early do people start lining up for Jack and Sally?

I have totted up the totals….

Mini snickers 136

Fun azide snickers 21

Snickers almond brownie 24

Snickers peanut butter 7

Twix 42

Starburst 123

Milky Way 17

M&m’s Carmel 5

M&m’s 15

Peanut butter m&m’s 6

Peanut m&m’s 5

M&m’s cookie 4

Milky Way Carmel 3

Skittles 5

How many people in your group?

Are Pooh and Friends at their regular daytime spot by the Pooh ride?

2 haha. We did a full loop of the park and then a couple later on in tomorrow land.

Some CM’s gave out 1/2 bits of candy. But luckily some gave out fist fulls!

Thank you!!! I booked this party, and I kid you not, with exactly one objective in mind and that's trick or treating!! So I want to have a realistic expectation of what to expect, Lol 🤣
Trick or treating is the purpose of the entire trip in fact!!!

MDE is only showing Pooh there, but I've definitely seen that he's back with Tigger.

Not all 4, though. That's only during the party with the line.

I know during the day it is usually Pooh and Tigger.

I was asking if their Halloween location is the same location.

I know during the day it is usually Pooh and Tigger.

I was asking if their Halloween location is the same location.
Ahh, when you said regular daytime spot, I thought you meant for day visiting. Yes, that locations switches to the four of them in costume for the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter