Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

So for those of you going in August, I have a question. Has anyone gotten a dining reservation for say, 730, when your only park ticket is for the event? The Chat cast member says you can. I thought l remembered that for nights of MNSSHP you could not. Thanks all!

I think the bigger issue for the party nights has been people making dining reservations for after the party starts. Once the park is officially closed & the party starts, you need to have a party ticket to keep the ADR. People would miss that part when making planning & get upset when they found out they couldn’t keep the ADR.

So for those of you going in August, I have a question. Has anyone gotten a dining reservation for say, 730, when your only park ticket is for the event? The Chat cast member says you can. I thought l remembered that for nights of MNSSHP you could not. Thanks all!
This is correct. As much as I wanted to change my park reservation that day, I am keeping it at magic kingdom. We will leave around lunch, head back to the pool and to relax and then make a reservation somewhere and then get ready to have fun!

I’m not sure if this has been asked before but as an AP holder, can I buy both my ticket and my husband‘s ticket with the AP discount? He does not have an AP. Thanks in advance.

I think the bigger issue for the party nights has been people making dining reservations for after the party starts. Once the park is officially closed & the party starts, you need to have a party ticket to keep the ADR. People would miss that part when making planning & get upset when they found out they couldn’t keep the ADR.
Thankfully, so far, it looks like official park close is before the event starts, and Disney has not been doing the ADRs for after park close since they've have been extending park hours. MNSSHP used to start much earlier so that was a huge issue, but AH events that isn't really a thing since they start much later and they don't release ADRs for after that time. Now, you can still be eating and leave the park during the event, you just can't do anything if you don't have a wrist band, Disney just kinda makes it so you physically can't make an ADR during the event by not having ADRs during the event.

Thankfully, so far, it looks like official park close is before the event starts, and Disney has not been doing the ADRs for after park close since they've have been extending park hours. MNSSHP used to start much earlier so that was a huge issue, but AH events that isn't really a thing since they start much later and they don't release ADRs for after that time. Now, you can still be eating and leave the park during the event, you just can't do anything if you don't have a wrist band, Disney just kinda makes it so you physically can't make an ADR during the event by not having ADRs during the event.

Wait, let me see if i am understanding correctly, During the official after park hours, dinning resservations ARE NOT available to BOO BASH TICKET HOLDERS or THEY ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO BOO BASH TICKET HOLDERS?

Wait, let me see if i am understanding correctly, During the official after park hours, dinning resservations ARE NOT available to BOO BASH TICKET HOLDERS or THEY ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO BOO BASH TICKET HOLDERS?

ADRs are available anyone who can be in the park. So if your BooBash ticket allows you to get in at 7 & park closing is at 9, you can make & keep any ADR between after 7.

What I was referencing was the Halloween & Christmas parties another poster was talking about. For those parties, they do have ADRs specifically during the party hours. Regular guests who didn’t have party tickets could not stay in the park for that ADR. After official park closing for THOSE parties, you must have a party ticket for anything….rides, dining & shopping. Many people didn’t know this when making ADRs & got upset when they found out.

But again, once you are allowed in the park for your hard ticket party or event, you are able to do everything. Sorry for any confusion.

ADRs are available anyone who can be in the park. So if your BooBash ticket allows you to get in at 7 & park closing is at 9, you can make & keep any ADR between after 7.

What I was referencing was the Halloween & Christmas parties another poster was talking about. For those parties, they do have ADRs specifically during the party hours. Regular guests who didn’t have party tickets could not stay in the park for that ADR. After official park closing for THOSE parties, you must have a party ticket for anything….rides, dining & shopping. Many people didn’t know this when making ADRs & got upset when they found out.

But again, once you are allowed in the park for your hard ticket party or event, you are able to do everything. Sorry for any confusion.
Ah, ok THANK YOU! ❤️

They ARE, I was just saying no one can make them for DURING the event (9-12 or 9:30-12:30) because it’s after park close, you can make them for after 7 no problem.

Quick question (which probably has been answered already...sorry). On the days of this "after hours" party. Does Disney usually hold the normal "end of day" show (like "Happily Ever After") at the Castle before the party starts? Or do you think they will with the 50th going on?

Quick question (which probably has been answered already...sorry). On the days of this "after hours" party. Does Disney usually hold the normal "end of day" show (like "Happily Ever After") at the Castle before the party starts? Or do you think they will with the 50th going on?

If the fireworks have returned (which looks like they will be then), the park will "close" like it normally does, with whatever fireworks show they will use. The party will then start at its scheduled time.

My friend and I were just getting our acts together on a last minute (for me...I plan way ahead) trip in August. Boo Bash was her top choice, her only must-do, and the only date during her trip is opening night...which is now sold out. I told her I saw here to try calling to check for cancellations. Any other advice? I don't see sold out parties on third party sites, I know she'd pay more for it. Any thoughts about the possibility of adding that Friday the 13th as a party? (And if not, what a wasted opportunity really...Friday the 13th)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter