Official 2020 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend - CANCELED

PrincessV

DIS Veteran
202 race weekend CANCELED as of 3/20/2020 :(
2020 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend!
Choose your side and together we can run the galaxy on this, the fifth anniversary of WDW's Star Wars race weekend...

56470385_3195831450442795_5190895373706592256_n.jpg

(Photo credit: runDisney)

When: April 16 - 19, 2020
Where: Walt Disney World Resort, Florida
What: 5K, 10K, Half-Marathon, Rival Run Challenge, Kids' Races
More info: https://www.rundisney.com/events/disneyworld/star-wars-rival-run-weekend/

Last edited:

Haven’t run this weekend since the inaugural. Hoping to fit it into my spring running plans, if possible!

Definitely in for this one. The challenge for sure and the 5K if I can figure out a way to make the travel schedule work. Looking forward to running through Galaxy's Edge. At least assuming they realize that you can't have a Star Wars Half Marathon that does not go through Galaxy's Edge.

Say hey everyone. Family of five from NY will be doing our 4th runDisney and 3rd Star Wars weekend. Accommodations booked at Coronado Springs Gran Destino Tower. We'll do the 5K and 10K races. Can't hardly wait, Paul

Convinced my friends to run this one rather than Princess. I had such an amazing time this year and I can't wait to do it again!

Looking to run the challenge, Kessel Run & the C2C as well next year.
We have run the DLP 1/2 since inaugural so doing the Star Wars 5th Anny & the DLP 5th Anny is on my bucket list.
Never ran any RunDisney even in the US so likely be an experience, especially the Expo compared to Paris.
I booked my airfare this week so I am defo in,,
Just trying to get a room at DVC secured.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!