"Official" 2020 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Poor Unfortunate Souls (2020 MNSSHP CANCELLED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased our tickets through UT just minutes ago. Glad that they still had some. It's our annual event, my DD13 chooses doing this over a birthday party.

I purchased our UT Halloween tickets yesterday and got an email that they mailed them today. I almost got e-tickets but the 90 day refund policy was more to my liking so I had them mailed. Hopefully we can add them as soon as they arrive.

I purchased our UT Halloween tickets yesterday and got an email that they mailed them today. I almost got e-tickets but the 90 day refund policy was more to my liking so I had them mailed. Hopefully we can add them as soon as they arrive.

If you link them to MDE can you still refund if the event is cancelled or if you decide to cancel? Thanks!

Purchased our tickets through UT just minutes ago. Glad that they still had some. It's our annual event, my DD13 chooses doing this over a birthday party.

If you link them to MDE can you still refund if the event is cancelled or if you decide to cancel? Thanks!

OK, so I think I'm in a bit of a problem. I purchased party tickets for 3 of us for 13 Sep. We are travelling from Australia, and due to the current situation I have no choice but to postpone our Disney trip to 2021 (as things appear at the moment there won't be any travelling from Australia to the USA, even if we wanted. Not sure I'd want to visit, even if it was possible, to travel half way across the world for no parades, no fireworks, no dining...). Now that they announced that the party is on, but no new tickets sold, will they be willing to cancel ours and refund the money?

OK, so I think I'm in a bit of a problem. I purchased party tickets for 3 of us for 13 Sep. We are travelling from Australia, and due to the current situation I have no choice but to postpone our Disney trip to 2021 (as things appear at the moment there won't be any travelling from Australia to the USA, even if we wanted. Not sure I'd want to visit, even if it was possible, to travel half way across the world for no parades, no fireworks, no dining...). Now that they announced that the party is on, but no new tickets sold, will they be willing to cancel ours and refund the money?
I would think so but you’ll have to call and ask.

I’m so glad I stumbled upon this thread! I have reservations made through a travel agent for September. If I go ahead and purchase Halloween party tickets through UT, can I still link it all together? Does it even matter where I purchase those party tickets from?

oohh, safe and gamble don't compute in my brain :) I would wait until end of July OR when DPB announces that the party is in fact a go
Lol I don't mind the risk. I would buy the refundable ones and can't imagine if WDW cancelled that UT wouldn't refund me. My main concern with waiting is that it may be a real hard ticket to get with limited capacity.

Lol I don't mind the risk. I would buy the refundable ones and can't imagine if WDW cancelled that UT wouldn't refund me. My main concern with waiting is that it may be a real hard ticket to get with limited capacity.

Same for me!! ....decisions, decisions....

I'm in the same boat. Originally, we were waiting to buy the discounted ones at SOG but they weren't on sale yet (and was waiting either way since August might be iffy. We would be going to the 2nd party).
Now I'm kind of wishing I'd just bought from Disney sooner, we had been debating it

I usually buy the discounted CM tickets, they are $59 plus tax, but I usually buy them around this time of year and of course they are not selling them now, so I have to see if I can afford UT price :D

I decided to gamble and bought one night of tickets from UT. I purchased the ones labelled "refundable" that appear to be hard tickets that will be mailed to me.

Our original plans were to potentially attend up to four parties and wait to see if they offered the a party pass like last year. Now that our two weeks in Orlando, split between OKW and BLT, are looking very different, I just hope to attend one party. It's hard to give up everything we're used to, but I'm trying :)

Just called UT: the rep stated I should wait until the 90 day window of the date of the party I want to attend to purchase a ticket. She advised to purchase the hard ticket and wait to link it in MDE. The 90 day window allows me to receive a 95% refund if the parties are cancelled, dates altered, etc.

Just called UT: the rep stated I should wait until the 90 day window of the date of the party I want to attend to purchase a ticket. She advised to purchase the hard ticket and wait to link it in MDE. The 90 day window allows me to receive a 95% refund if the parties are cancelled, dates altered, etc.

yeah I purchased 100 days before our party but I will know before then if we need to cancel or not. We are early September. I plan to link as soon as they arrive. They mailed them 1 day after purchase so I should get them early next week.

I'm not sure. I'm going to wait until closer to link them in case the parties get canceled. Not sure if I can get a refund as I'm reading others posts that the purchase is to be witin 90 days of the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter