"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for those that have gone in the past. Is it only on Main Street that it snows? Is that the reason to find a spot on Main st? If not what other areas would you recommend. I’ll be with 3 other adults.

The parade isn’t high on my list but would like to see it snow. But fireworks are a must.
Yes, it only snows on Main Street

We will be going the week of November 17th and I am trying to decide whether or not to go to the party that Tuesday or Thursday night. I am leaning towards Tuesday because I think it may be less crowded. But I'm not sure if it will be that much different. We check out on Friday, so Thursday was my first choice so we could sleep in a little and then check out. What do y'all think??

We will be going the week of November 17th and I am trying to decide whether or not to go to the party that Tuesday or Thursday night. I am leaning towards Tuesday because I think it may be less crowded. But I'm not sure if it will be that much different. We check out on Friday, so Thursday was my first choice so we could sleep in a little and then check out. What do y'all think??

I'm going that week and having the same thoughts as you. I am choosing whichever night fits best into my plan. I kinda doubt there will be a noticeable difference between the two nights.

Was anyone able to get the plaza party in december? I’m trying to figure out if I need to stalk for it for Dec 22! Oh and now you guys are making me think of doing both parties too!! Lol!

If I have Chef Mickey Reservation at 5pm on MVMCP night...will I be out and back in the park before the Party starts? Thoughts? Is 5pm pushing too close?

Last edited:
I just logged in and checked and no, those appear to be blocked out for the AP price, but those appear to be the only dates blocked out.

Thanks. I have mvmcp booked for 19th w/fire works dessert party and was thinking of adding 2nd party on 12/20 but prices really jump for 2 last party nights. So going to go ahead and book both parties for 12/19 and to just do rides, fireworks and parade.

Was anyone able to get the plaza party in december? I’m trying to figure out if I need to stalk for it for Dec 22! Oh and now you guys are making me think of doing both parties too!! Lol!
No, I check daily. We are attending the 11/24 party and 11/22 is the last night it’s loaded / bookable for some reason? :confused3

If I have Chef Mickey Reservation at 5pm on MVMCP night...will I be out and back in the park before the Party starts? Thoughts? Is 5pm pushing too close?
Considering you can enter the park at 4 PM with just your party ticket, I would plan to do CM a different night. If you want to do a TS before the party, I recommend doing one inside MK.

No, I check daily. We are attending the 11/24 party and 11/22 is the last night it’s loaded / bookable for some reason? :confused3
I will stalk away then! Haha! I wonder why though. Everything else was loaded ... now I’m on the fence about doing Tony’s too. Decisions, decisions....

We will attend our first party this year in December and I am thinking of adding Tony's. How long does it take? How early should you arrive? Is the attendance limited enough so that everyone gets a view or is there jockeying for spots?
TIA

We will attend our first party this year in December and I am thinking of adding Tony's. How long does it take? How early should you arrive? Is the attendance limited enough so that everyone gets a view or is there jockeying for spots?
TIA

Doing Tony's & MVMCP both for the first time. Tony,'s lasts from 9:30-12:30 (which is beyond party end). As I understand it you can come & go as you wish.

Another question. It states on the description that a valid theme park admission and MVMCP ticket are required to book. We were only planning to go to MK for the party that day and therefore not use one of our park admission days. Does anyone know if it counts against your park admission days if you book Tony's?

Another question. It states on the description that a valid theme park admission and MVMCP ticket are required to book. We were only planning to go to MK for the party that day and therefore not use one of our park admission days. Does anyone know if it counts against your park admission days if you book Tony's?
It says you need both on the website... I’m reading it and it seems really weird. I wonder if this is because of the check in time; says you can check in at 2pm... not sure why it’s so early though? F4F47D72-C82A-4BC9-8970-CEE6D1244599.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter