"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see this posted on the Main thread but here are the 2019 MVMCP pins

MVMCP 2019 Logo Pin: Limited release and the retail price is $16.99.

Annual Passholder Pin: Here is the exclusive Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2019 Annual Passholder pin! Limited release, retail price is $16.99.

Gingerbread Pin: MVMCP 2019 exclusive Gingerbread pin! Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $17.99.

Mickey Mouse Pin: MVMCP 2019 exclusive Mickey Mouse pin! Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $17.99.

Minnie Mouse Pin: MVMCP 2019 exclusive Minnie Mouse pin! Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $17.99.

Snowman Pin: MVMCP 2019 exclusive Snowman pin! Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $17.99.

Mystery Pin Collection: Features various Disney characters as cookies. Limited release mystery set. Two randomly selected pins per box. There are 10 pins in total for this collection.

Five Pin Box Set: Includes the four LE pins above and the exclusive Toy Soldier LE 1,000 completer pin!

Six Pin Frame Set: Include the four LE pins above, plus the LE 1,000 Toy Soldier pin and the exclusive LE 500 Reindeer pin!

Specific locations where pins will be sold at MK:

Main Street, U.S.A.
– Emporium (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
Storybook Circus – Big Top Souvenirs (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
Tomorrowland – Mickey’s Star Traders (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
Liberty Square – Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
Fantasyland – Fantasy Faire (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
Frontierland – Frontier Trading Post (pins and retail MagicBand)

Just a reminder that MVMCP pins are only available to party guests during event hours. Please note that all items will be available while supplies last.

Disney Pins Blog LINK :thumbsup2

What is the ultimate pass?

The Ultimate MNSSHP Party Pass allowed guests to attend every single party except Oct 31, 2019. The pass cost $299 or whatever. It was reported by many how incredibly packed it made the parties. Lines for food, characters etc. It did some damage to where many said "Never Again" . The crowds really got out of hand and Disney actually asked those with the party pass if they could leave voluntarily. I'm not exaggerating, it's all right here: MNSSHP 2019 Thread Not only that, many parties Sold OUT. Thirteen in all which is a lot! Something I've never seen in all my years.

No :duck:

We went on several of the sold out nights and the not sold out nights,
We found them both to be pretty equal in how many people were there.
We considered some things to be crowded depending on what we wanted to do.
We've gone the past 7 plus years and found that the lines have always been
crazy for pictures with the characters and the main rides , ex: space mountain.
We did notice that this year and last year in our opinion the tot lines were crazy long , with the exception of the one in front of cop. :confused3
We loved the pass .
I do realize that others feel very differently, and feel pass people are making it horrible for others.
We would go for a few hours , maybe have dinner , or a hot dog at Casey's , Maybe ride one ride , watch a show and go home. It was great for those
of us who live close by and can't walk for hours or stand for long periods of time, etc, etc. I don't feel our being there took from the people who only could go once because we really weren't in any of the lines to do that, did not stake out front spots for a parade or shows.
What we did was just go to enjoy a light dinner , see all the costumes , shop a little and walk around.
Everyone experiences Disney in a different way..
We don't plan anything and just wing it. It works for us.
Very sorry this so long , but just wanted to share another type of experience.

This year was one of the best party experiences we've ever had and I hope they do offer a party pass for Christmas.

I see both sides of the pass. If I were local, I’d definitely buy a pass and enjoy. :)

But I can see how the passes have the potential to make parties even more crowded since people with passes can go to sold out parties.

:santa: Disney Holiday Refillable Mugs will not be on sale until November 12.

The mugs are available to each Walt Disney World Resort Guest age 3 or over that has a dining plan on their package.

If you do not have a dining plan, you can purchase the Disney Holiday Refillable Mugs for $21.29 with tax.

The Disney Holiday Refillable Mugs are available in the Quick Service Dining Area at your Walt Disney World Resort Hotel. The refills include soft drinks and coffee at all Walt Disney World Resort Hotels.

Oooo°O°

The ever gorgeous hunk of bulging muscles and bountiful good looks and charm has a new look!

What do you all think?

:santa: Disney Holiday Refillable Mugs will not be on sale until November 12.

View attachment 451043
The mugs are available to each Walt Disney World Resort Guest age 3 or over that has a dining plan on their package.

If you do not have a dining plan, you can purchase the Disney Holiday Refillable Mugs for $21.29 with tax.

The Disney Holiday Refillable Mugs are available in the Quick Service Dining Area at your Walt Disney World Resort Hotel. The refills include soft drinks and coffee at all Walt Disney World Resort Hotels.

That's so cool! I didn't realize the dining plan mugs were holiday themed too!

NEWS
Christmas Holiday decor has arrived at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Just in time for the filming of the ABC Holiday Specials, Disney's Hollywood Studios is now fully decorated for the Christmas Holidays.

The new decor from the last few years all returns, with no significant changes for this year.

Toy Story Land has some minimal decorations, and Batuu remains authentic to story, and is not decorated.
Holidays-at-Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_36507.jpg

Holidays-at-Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_36501.jpg

Holidays-at-Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_36515.jpg

https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/hol...-has-arrived-at-disneys-hollywood-studios.htm

News

This year ABC and Disney Channel will present three Holiday Specials featuring performances and entertainment from Walt Disney World and Disneyland.

Filming for the specials is taking place this week at Walt Disney World, and here is a look at what you can expect to see when the shows air.

“The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration” kicks off the holiday season Thursday, Nov. 28, from 8-10 p.m. EST, on ABC and on the ABC app.

“Disney Channel Holiday Party @ Walt Disney World“ airs Friday, Dec. 13, from 8-8:30 p.m. EST/PST on Disney Channel and the DisneyNOW app.

“Disney Parks Magical Christmas Day Parade” airs Wednesday, Dec. 25, from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. EST, 9-11 a.m. CST/MST/PST; airtimes vary, check listings, on ABC and on the ABC app.

Full Details: https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/hol...als-from-walt-disney-world-and-disneyland.htm

News

Lighting structures installed at Tomorrowland Speedway for holiday overlay.

The Tomorrowland Speedway at the Magic Kingdom is all set for its new holiday overlay as part of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

The decor ranges from trees and spheres to more abstract shapes reminiscent of TRON.

Designers have installed 30,000 LEDs into the shapes, and after dark they will illuminate in sync to festive holiday music.
Tomorrowland-Indy-Speedway_Full_36472.jpg

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...tomorrowland-speedway-for-holiday-overlay.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter