"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really on the fence about this party. We will be there 12/15-22 and the last time we went during the holiday season was 10 years ago and the party was a bit lame at that time. We LOVE MNSSHP and would go every night if we could but this party under impressed us.

Why do you all love it if I may ask? Like I said, it’s been a decade and my then 8 year old will be just shy of 19 this trip.

I love the Christmas atmosphere, parade, holiday Magic Shots, characters in special holiday attire, fireworks, snow on Main Street, USA. IMO, the stage show is awesome.

Does anyone know if the last party before Thanksgiving is historically busy? We are planning a Universal trip Thanksgiving week this year but I would really like to get a little Disney in and a MVMCP would be the perfect Disney touch. I'm looking to book the 11/24/2019 party a Sunday night party.

Does anyone know if the last party before Thanksgiving is historically busy? We are planning a Universal trip Thanksgiving week this year but I would really like to get a little Disney in and a MVMCP would be the perfect Disney touch. I'm looking to book the 11/24/2019 party a Sunday night party.

Not sure of actual crowd levels, should be link in Post #1 from TouringPlans order of crowds by party. If not, google.

We attended last year, Friday before Thanksgiving, IMO, not bad compared to other parties. We were able to do everything we wanted, parade, fireworks, rides, characters, Magic Shots. Certain areas were more crowded than others.

Had anyone been able to reserve the garden fireworks party in December? Our dining window opened this morning and it was the only ADR I couldn’t get. I then started looking at other dates, and every party after 11/22 is showing sold out (while the rest all have availability) so I’m assuming this is some sort of glitch?! But just curious if others are experiencing it as well? (And it’s even more odd that Terrace is available that night, just not garden??)

Had anyone been able to reserve the garden fireworks party in December? Our dining window opened this morning and it was the only ADR I couldn’t get. I then started looking at other dates, and every party after 11/22 is showing sold out (while the rest all have availability) so I’m assuming this is some sort of glitch?! But just curious if others are experiencing it as well? (And it’s even more odd that Terrace is available that night, just not garden??)

I tried booking for December on Tuesday and noticed the same thing! I keep randomly checking hoping something opens. I really hope it’s a glitch and we can book soon.

ve the garden fireworks party in December? Our dining window opened this morning and it was the only ADR I couldn’t get. I then started looking at other dates, and every party after 11/22 is showing sold out (while the rest all have availability) so I’m assuming this is some sort of glitch?! But just curious if others are experiencing it as well? (And it’s even more odd that Terrace is available that night, just not garden??)
I have it booked for 12/4. I was able to get it, but it sold out that day. In my case I assumed it was because there is only one party the 6 nights we are there, so I would hope other dates might just be a glitch.

I have it booked for 12/4. I was able to get it, but it sold out that day. In my case I assumed it was because there is only one party the 6 nights we are there, so I would hope other dates might just be a glitch.
Do you recall when you booked? Was it right when your 180 day window opened? That date is also showing booked today, along with all other December parties. Wonder what’s up??

So... we’re at USO during Christmas but would love to attend a party. I know both parties will be busy but which one would be better to attend? Dec 20 or 22? Does it make a difference?

So... we’re at USO during Christmas but would love to attend a party. I know both parties will be busy but which one would be better to attend? Dec 20 or 22? Does it make a difference?
Both will likely sell out, but the final party will definitely sell out. I’d recommend picking the date that works best with your plans.

Do you recall when you booked? Was it right when your 180 day window opened? That date is also showing booked today, along with all other December parties. Wonder what’s up??
I can only assume it’s a glitch. I can’t even find a spot for one person for any of the December dates, and the Halloween version still has tons of room on every night I checked.

Bought our tickets for the 12/22 Christmas Party. We went 6 years ago and had a blast. This year we are talking my SIL and her family who have never been to WDW. Figured it would be the best way for them to experience Magic Kingdom with lower wait times on attractions then a normal day. And being DVC we can all get in at 2. Hopefully this will give them a great first time at WDW.

Count us in! We bought our tickets this morning for the Dec 15th party. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it won't be packed and we can ride everything.

It's still not showing in my MDE plans. Will it eventually show up or do I need to call to have the tickets attached?
I'm not sure if my Christmas party tickets ever showed up in the MDE plans. But I think they were there under "My Tickets". But, its been a while. :)

If November 11th...Veteran's Day was your only chance to attend this party...would you do it? This would be a 1 event only thing after a cruise. It is either the Christmas Party...which I have never attended, or one day park day to another park. What would you do?

I can only assume it’s a glitch. I can’t even find a spot for one person for any of the December dates, and the Halloween version still has tons of room on every night I checked.
I just realized that I was incorrect when I posted this response and said I had a reservation. I have a reservation for a non-party night and thought I was in a different thread when I posted this. My apologies!

I looked for this too and could not find any... I took the terrace dessert party but am really hoping for the plaza one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter