"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!

Also yes! However, you will need to pick the right times: 3:20 to 4:20, 4:30 to 5:30, 5:30 to 6pm. (or something close) No FP will be available after 6pm. You will be able to enter the part at 4, and the FP has some after/before wiggle room so if you're determined you can get all three. :)
Great! Thank you.

I’m wondering if Disney will add a Tony’s Town Square party to the Halloween party this year? Normally I’m not a fan of paying for a party within a party but this event looked interesting last year during the Christmas party.

How difficult is it to secure the preferred time slots for FP before a party? Our trip is a shorter stay coming in a Wed, Sept 18 and leaving Sun, Sept 22. We have a park day Thursday, Halloween party Friday, 20th, a water park Saturday and one more park day Sunday. So our party FP day would be 60+3. We would be a group of 4....can I expect any of the mountains or are we looking at Dumbo and Teacups? It’s not a huge deal either way, but this will be our only Mk day so I would like to have some idea what to expect! Thanks!

How difficult is it to secure the preferred time slots for FP before a party? Our trip is a shorter stay coming in a Wed, Sept 18 and leaving Sun, Sept 22. We have a park day Thursday, Halloween party Friday, 20th, a water park Saturday and one more park day Sunday. So our party FP day would be 60+3. We would be a group of 4....can I expect any of the mountains or are we looking at Dumbo and Teacups? It’s not a huge deal either way, but this will be our only Mk day so I would like to have some idea what to expect! Thanks!
you may not get 7DMT, but I had no problems getting them at 30 days out last Sept. Also - book them last. in other words, book all your other park days first, then book the party and then do not make any changes to your reservation after that. Otherwise you may get the dreaded email that you have too many FP booked

Yeah, like more Villains with designated meet & greet locations, like her > :maleficen

I would die!! :worship: . I would definitely wait in line for her!!

I was lucky enough to meet Maleficent in Disneyland this past September at MHP there. My step daughter is obsessed with her (I think because of the Descendants tbh, she idolizes Mal) and Aurora is her favorite princess and she was dressed like Aurora. Maleficent was on rotation with another character so we "wasted" a bit of time hanging around her area, got in line twice to wait for her only to be told she was switching out or leaving for the parade. So we stalked her line area until the last parade and jumped in, hoping for it to be her and it was! So lucky. This was my step daughters like only MUST do so I was very stoked for her. Anyway I digress...my point was she was AMAZING. Stayed true to her role. When "Aurora" walked up to her, she responded with "I see you are awake now" and I had a storybook getting signed so she sneered at it and I said "every Princess deserves a happy ending" and she said "We will see about that". It was so good, one of the best interactions ever! I hope she comes to WDW one day!

I totally understand your vacay from the boards! Unless I'm planning a trip/cruise I get downright depressed reading them! I want to gooooo! My hubby is also so NOT a Disney fan, but I raised out kids right, so now they go with me along spouses and kids! I believe they all made sure their future spouse was a Disney fan before marrying! Mypersonal Disney legacy!
Yes yes!!! Love it!! Our son is Disney through and through and I love it!! I think we will enjoy some mom/son trips when he is a bit older!

NEWS - Return to Sleepy Hollow Event

upload_2019-3-27_21-16-48.png

The “Return to Sleepy Hollow” offering will not be available at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground this fall. The Headless Horseman and this frightfully fun experience are expected to return in the future. If you still want to see the the Headless Horseman, he will make his way down Main Street, U.S.A. ahead of Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park on select nights this fall.

Thanks Blog Mickey :thumbsup2
Link: http://blogmickey.com/2019/03/headless-horseman-experience-cancelled-and-other-tri-circle-d-ranch-

NOTE: Disney has not made this official but due to the construction it sounds quite possible.

Last edited:
Thanks I've already seen and joined that list but was looking for a list of just MNSSHP party attendees with their date maybe it's too early and there isn't one started.

Page 1 of that thread has a list of dates, people, hotel - but its only for October - not for August or September.
I have not seen a list for those months. Not sure there's going to be one if it hasn't been started already.

View attachment 391114

The “Return to Sleepy Hollow” offering will not be available at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground this fall. The Headless Horseman and this frightfully fun experience are expected to return in the future. If you still want to see the the Headless Horseman, he will make his way down Main Street, U.S.A. ahead of Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park on select nights this fall.

Link: http://blogmickey.com/2019/03/headless-horseman-experience-cancelled-and-other-tri-circle-d-ranch-

NOTE: Disney has not made this official but to to the construction it sounds quite possible.
Aww thats kinda sad. I enjoyed that last year.

View attachment 391114

NOTE: Disney has not made this official but to to the construction it sounds quite possible.

Ugh that’s sad. That was one of my favorite events the last two years

Question about Winnie the Pooh and Friends Party M&G - does anyone have any idea when they meet? I'm not looking to get in line before the party starts as I would like to use FPs during this time. I was just wondering if they meet during the parades at all?

TIA!

Question about Winnie the Pooh and Friends Party M&G - does anyone have any idea when they meet? I'm not looking to get in line before the party starts as I would like to use FPs during this time. I was just wondering if they meet during the parades at all?

TIA!
If that character performs in the parade, they will not have the meet n greet. Last year I was in line for Queen and Tweddle's and was informed that they would step away for the parade and return. We cannot ruin "the moment" for the youngsters.

If that character performs in the parade, they will not have the meet n greet. Last year I was in line for Queen and Tweddle's and was informed that they would step away for the parade and return. We cannot ruin "the moment" for the youngsters.

Makes sense. Do you know how long the wait normally is if we got in line around 6:30? Or what time they come out?

Makes sense. Do you know how long the wait normally is if we got in line around 6:30? Or what time they come out?

Line up no later than 6:15pm to see them during their first set.

More Character info can be found here, click on *more to see photos, times etc.
Link: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cofficial%E2%80%9D-2018-mickey%E2%80%99s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-%E2%80%93-strategy-and-itinerary-thread.3672288/#post-58989840"]MNSSHP 2018 Characters - Post #6[/URL]

The “Return to Sleepy Hollow” offering will not be available at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground this fall.

Well... *(@^$(@*$&... I just bought tickets for a flight this week based on seeing the horseman. any ideas what I can do on a Saturday night, after a Thursday and Friday party, in late-October? we really had no other reason to stay. sigh. Is there monorail trick'er'treating or hotel stuff before the biggest night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter