"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I’m torn about the dessert party addition to the party. Do you think it’s worth it? Does it allow us to see the 8:30 parade go by to? My5 year old son loves parades! And this would be our 1st. I booked Tony’s but honestly it’s really prices, very late and all the way by the front gates. Doesn’t seem very convenient.
You guys truly give the best advice.
Thank you!!!!

It doesn't start until 9:30pm. 1st parade will pass that area around 9:20-9:25pm. So the area will not be secured for parade viewing during the 1st parade.

We leave for Disney tomorrow, and will be attending the first party. Hoping for more details soon, so we don't need to check constantly for updates lol.

We currently have a 2:30pm and a 4:30pm ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern on Nov 8. Thinking we will drop the 4:30pm.

Late Lunch/Early Dinner @ 2:30pm, then head over to Jingle Cruise to get in the mood for the party.

I’m so excited that the decorations are up on Main Street! I feel like I need to rewatch last years decorating Disney special. 34 days until my two week Orlando holiday trip starts! Hoping they still have Christmas mugs when I get to pop on the 7th!

There are notes on Post #1, stating about the 5 attractions, but the ones from last year are still there. Typically open attractions do not change unless refurb. Disney is slow on details this year.

Thank you for the info.. Will just have to keep looking.

Christmas Resort Refillable Mugs 2018

56BCE75C-9DB9-48C9-B2B0-ACCF171C1A82.jpeg C1E2C0CA-DE36-43E0-AAE5-E7CBBCCE7EAD.jpeg 411C67E7-C39D-4A58-84BA-B684C94A7D1F.jpeg

Thanks to PP that posted and shared photos!

Pop-Century-Christmas-Refillable-Mugs.jpg

https://www.kennythepirate.com/2018...ntury-christmas-refillable-mugs-have-arrived/

Last edited:
Stupid question alert: I'm noticing a lot of people talking about pajamas for the party. This is my first party and it's a mother/daughter trip without the boys so I want it extra special. Are pajamas the norm for the party? I wouldn't want to get some then be 1 of only a few families to do it.

Stupid question alert: I'm noticing a lot of people talking about pajamas for the party. This is my first party and it's a mother/daughter trip without the boys so I want it extra special. Are pajamas the norm for the party? I wouldn't want to get some then be 1 of only a few families to do it.

I've several families with matching PJs. IMO, more families just wear matching t-shirts or Ugly Christmas "Sweaters" (t-shirts).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter